Teams Rate my Elite team

Remove this Banner Ad

Workmates/Friends and I held a live 14 team snake order draft last night, and this is the end results (in draft order):

Pick 1:
Pick 2:
LlAf4sx.jpg

Pick 3:
LlAf4sx.jpg

Pick 4:
7g0x4Xb.jpg

dxMgQ8i.jpg

Pick 5:
PLJfDkS.jpg

Pick 6:
QlMZVzH.jpg

Pick 7:
vbxlY7U.jpg

Last edited:
Pick 8:
thjhdUQ.jpg

Pick 9:
KPZrTVk.jpg

Pick 10:
QuZzb1A.jpg

Pick 11:
g8ydiCQ.jpg

Pick 12:
ZGlDPnP.jpg

Pick 13:
r39VW6t.jpg

Pick 14:
cnFFZPj.jpg

I'm curious if anyone can spot a clear favourite from amongst the teams. There's various levels of DT experience/knowledge amongst the group. Last year we had a 10 man draft with a couple of teams a lot better on paper than the rest, but this year it's looking a bit more even to me.

Pick 9 is my personal favourite

and i'm guessing pick 3 was a port supporter :p

Sent a question to the online help guys at AFL fantasy....our free agency function isnt working with the season only 5 days away. Also the trade option doesnt look like it is functioning either.

Got this response;
We understand your frustration and we are working relentlessly to fix it. Please bare with us as we are confident we will get the game to the point that it is the best in the country.

Let us know if you have anymore queries.

They say get it to the best in the country...ahhh the season is only days away...

I was going to transfer our 12 man league to Real DT, but they dont have an option to play people twice(as many double games as possible) and play finals. And to switch to ultimate there would be too many positional differences to make it fair.

Pick 9 is my personal favourite

and i'm guessing pick 3 was a port supporter :p

Haha, you guess right! Pick #14 was an 8yo Brisbane supporter too, FYI. Everyone else late 20's +

Mine was Pick 7 btw, and I see Picks 4, 5 and 11 as my teams to beat!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back