Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well folks - Due to Stevens late out, I've ended up with this. Short season in mind.
Enough capacity to earn cash and points in the interim. Keen on Viney, I had Howe but dropped him for Young to get Greene to strengthen my forwardline.

Jackson for $$$ but also coverage. The kid is good.

Whatcha reckon?? ABout 50k left too.

View attachment 842127
Sorry, what Stevens are you referring too?

Pretty good, what do you know about Narkle that we don’t? When is Cockatoo due back from injury?
Thanks mate.

Narkle is a massive risk, but given the nature of the season, one I'm willing to take. Will play a part in replacing Kelly and is an absolute jet - if all goes well he will average in the 80/90s.

Cockatoo is very much unknown but someone I have rated very, very highly for years now so if he gets out on the park expect big things. Not a great SC player but you can't ignore him for that price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate.

Narkle is a massive risk, but given the nature of the season, one I'm willing to take. Will play a part in replacing Kelly and is an absolute jet - if all goes well he will average in the 80/90s.

Cockatoo is very much unknown but someone I have rated very, very highly for years now so if he gets out on the park expect big things. Not a great SC player but you can't ignore him for that price.
This will be my first season that I start without Dangerfield.

bailey smith's haircut <

View attachment 842758
Ah, the old Joe Dirt. Classy. I think he will become a very good footballer.

I am also quietly optimistic about Carlton’s fortunes tonight.
Normally Richmond run over us in the fourth, but given the shortened quarters, they won’t stand a chance.

Richmond by 12 goals.

View attachment 842798

Antonio BlueVein

Went back and made some changes because the defense disgusted me too much, split Birchall into Noble, Brander and Starcevich.

There's at least more cash cow potential for probably not a lot lost in Birchall who will spontaneously combust 20 seconds into the game anyway.
Noice. Looks like a solid base 👌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back