Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check your PM’s kent and stop avoiding me. Don’t try and run because

View attachment 811813
Can't see any new messages mate although the brain is dead today. My best mates 40th yesterday, man it was a big one! (Funny stories for another thread)
Can't look at alcohol today. Can't afford to go to strip club for another 10 years either.

Can't see any new messages mate although the brain is dead today. My best mates 40th yesterday, man it was a big one! (Funny stories for another thread)
Can't look at alcohol today. Can't afford to go to strip club for another 10 years either.

So much

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here it is - the team that will guide you through the SC storms :)

View attachment 812006

if you Noah what I mean......................................................i'll see myself out
not to shabby.
balta and answerth are interesting picks.
balta has the same bye as gawndy.
not sure he helps much as a ruck forward.

Lol thats not what I said at all. How to I re-create a league btw?
Go into Leagues ....and select "create a league" ....choose 10 or 18 players
Hmmm i swear that when I signed up there was a recreate league function where u could invite the players or something like that
Hadn't heard of that ??? ....would have thought just PM the invited with the league code
I thought there was an option to re-create a league too, but I've never created one so I don't have that option now. Pretty sure I've seen others refer to it. Think it automatically sends out an invitation to everyone that was in the league the previous year.
There is

I'm just not sure where
Test Tickle
C a n you help
Not sure if this was answered definitively, but just in case:
1580091908530.png

Last edited:
My barber is closed on Mondays ;)
But seriously don't know what that is.
Most computers have it these days. Go to the start button in the bottom left. Then in the "search programs and files" field, type in snipping tool. You can then use it to take a screenshot of your team to post it on here. Google it if you can't work it out. Much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back