Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ona side note it is interesting that Whitfield who plays half back is a Mid/fwd after kicking 10 goals last year but Cogs who kicked 15 goals is just a Mid?

Actually his heat map has most his possessions in wing/forward last year.....makes sense

Cogs heat map wouldn't justify mid/fwd.....need at least 40% possessions in one area to get dual position

Number of goals means nothing

Actually his heat map has most his possessions in wing/forward last year.....makes sense

Cogs heat map wouldn't justify mid/fwd.....need at least 40% possessions in one area to get dual position

Number of goals means nothing
So they go by a heat map to rank positions I never knew that.

Only 5 defenders av over a 100 last year.

Larid was 105 the year before.

Unsure who going to be top 6 Def.

Hard to fit everyone in at start of the year.

I'm just going on instincts, no stats here...
Locked = Lloyd Doch Stewart Williams
Maybes = Laird Houston Sicily
Others = ???

I've had Houli last year, he did very well but I'm staying well away from him this year :straining:

Have ditched Whitfield and come up with this, with $4k to spare

Like it a lot!

Personally I would like to see the Chad upgraded to Whitfield (probably dreaming without sacrificing too much) but maybe Walters is possible. Something like Macrae to Dunkley, Bonar to 123k rook and some other minor tweak?

Last edited:
Stewart a gun soild option.

Will be interesting how Larid goes with Gibbs down back,

Side note I was at the round 3/4 game crows v cats larid had like no touches in the first Q but still got 85 ish SC points.
Stewart not even certain to start round 1. Groin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cash getting tight so I’m considering replacing Williams with Houston. Sicily my other top defender.
As per Whitfield can’t see Zac getting the same mid minutes this year , GWS has an embarrassing amount of midfield riches poor buggers 🤑 Houston looking bigger , stronger and will take the majority of Ollies midfield time .

Happy with every line except the defenders. Feels light on but Houston will hopefully live up the the SC board hype and fingers crossed Doch isnt hindered by the bad knees and can get back to his SP form.

Screenshot_20200215-120115_SuperCoach.jpg

good call imo and nice team , I desperately want Brander in my team but in shuffle fall $100 short , also FYI Houston tore up the internal trial last night. 👍
I've got Houston as a :padlock: .....but we select teams based on SC averages & trends .....then the pre-season games always fool us into making dumb selections

Version 302 also messing around with the no whitfield approach

View attachment 823188
Bonar is a massive inclusion / exclusion I reckon. The ability to have him gives a lot more flexibility.

PS. Flanders not playing in the scratchie with Brisbane tonight. Not sure why but I reckon you can put a line through him for your round 1 team.
Rowell / Anderson / Sharp / Mclennan / Rankine / Buderick all playing.

Have ditched Whitfield and come up with this, with $4k to spare
View attachment 822988

actually decent but I think J.Steven is a trap. I'm passing on Danger as well. I like your backline but there is a bit too much risk there IMO. I'd probably go one of the SYD defenders over Docherty considering he didn't play last year and Carlton are likely to be a different team this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back