Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts??? gone with Rowell at M5 just today, likely to change between now and then... Classic

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 8.25.48 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 8.25.48 pm.png
    733.1 KB · Views: 130

1582505501147.png

I legitimately hate my team and I have no idea why. I don't want to change anything right now, yet I've got 77k sitting in the bank. Ignore rookies please. Will fix them later.

Any suggestions and I'll take it.

Had Petracca in my team all pre-season too.

I less premium than I like to run with. Basically need to hope all those rookies are good cash cows or it's a long way back to a full team post-byes.
Yeah Im the opposite, Dropped Gawn so I can start with 15 'keepers'
Reduces risk a lot but still two trades down getting Gawn. Hoping to make a midpricer to rookie on bubble trade and chuck that 300k at NicNat to Gawn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I legitimately hate my team and I have no idea why. I don't want to change anything right now, yet I've got 77k sitting in the bank. Ignore rookies please. Will fix them later.

Any suggestions and I'll take it.

Had Petracca in my team all pre-season too.

hmmmmmmm

Thinking the mark for a keeper in DEF is high this year, would want to average 100+ to be top 6.

Are guys like Milera and Clark up to it? Can't take a 90+ D6 like in most years imo. FWD line is a different story.

Feeling brave with the triple Dog mid--could be a risk that pays off though. Scared about Jelly going down but his ceiling is stupid high.

Have been reading about Williamson a little bit on here, so he's more of a placeholder at the moment.

I feel confident on Petracca almost every year; last year was the first time I haven't started with him. Surely 2020 is his year.

Would appreciate any feedback.
1582518984939.png

Just had a few of the bulldogs players stop by for a visit.

They Confirmed Dunkley will be full time mid to quash any doubt that anyone has over him maybe going forward.

Bont will definitely get first tag as he most dangerous, they recommend Dunkley over Bont and that Macrae is a lock fo s

Lipinksi to get more mid minutes throughout the year to elevate his scoring.

Nothing real groundbreaking there but helps hearing it from teammates mouths to provide some surety.

considering picking up lipinksi again now but will wait until 2nd marsh game.

having the first go at my team, picking away haphazardly without really thinking, everything beautifully falling into place, ha, how easy is this, Super Sexy Patty C, Gawndy, Seagull, Shitfield, absolutely laughing , one spot to fill....

Remaining Salary $61,200

*ing stupid game anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back