Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first team for a few years so would love some feedback.

Obvious move is Viney out for rookie (if any options) and turning Petracca into Whitfield. I do think last year was an abomination for the Dees though and that they along with the aforementioned players will see marketable improvement this year.

Also Gaff v Yeo?

Screenshot_2020-03-10 My Team - The Herald Sun KFC SuperCoach(2).png

Also tips on taking better screenshots would be handy too :sweatsmile:

This is my first team for a few years so would love some feedback.

Obvious move is Viney out for rookie (if any options) and turning Petracca into Whitfield. I do think last year was an abomination for the Dees though and that they along with the aforementioned players will see marketable improvement this year.

Also Gaff v Yeo?

View attachment 836919

Also tips on taking better screenshots would be handy too :sweatsmile:
Use Window's inbuilt 'Snipping Tool' for better screenshots.

Plus how much $$$ do you have left?

True, I’d rather make money than none at all though due to limited midfield rookies. Time will tell.

Mid bench cash cows are going to be scarce. I'd sooner plonk a mature aged inside mid like Hibberd at M11 knowing that he'll probably be in the team in Rd2-3 if he isn't quite over his injury for Rd1.

Keep Dreaming
You realise that players DO breakout? Obviously they all won't, but some definitely will

11 players in the top 10-15 averaging DEFs and FWDs last year were mid-pricers, where 7/11 had never previously averaged over 90 for a season

So I ****ed off dusty for Greenwood to fit in Bezerker. Will change back if Watson gets a game.

Loved what I saw of laird on the weekend and Milera is a spud so not threat of him stealing his points
Sicily is pokemon collecting flog but will collect cheap points taking the kicks with hardwick out
Doc = lock

I really struggling with the mid premos coz frankly i want em all now and I have a good habit of picking the ones that will start slow as *.
Would love to have Macrae and Neale but cash is an issue. Toying with having one of whitefield or dusty in the midfield for now in place of Bont as I dont like the other mid options. Well not that I dont like its just that I dont think they will be top 8 in their position.

Would love good mid pricer m6 as Im still not convinced on green trying to figure our who best to cut to accomodate that. Shame Hill got injured he would have really freed up some cash.

1583823539985.png

Mid bench cash cows are going to be scarce. I'd sooner plonk a mature aged inside mid like Hibberd at M11 knowing that he'll probably be in the team in Rd2-3 if he isn't quite over his injury for Rd1.
Exactly he is currently my M10

Maaaaaaaaaan I need to get off this forum. I'm happy with my team, but keep reading s**t on here and then trying to fit everybody in...

Players I don't have, but want to get: (in order)
Oliver
Coniglio
Steven
Petracca
ABrayshaw
Ceglar

So can you all please STFU :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maaaaaaaaaan I need to get off this forum. I'm happy with my team, but keep reading s**t on here and then trying to fit everybody in...

Oliver
Coniglio
Steven
Petracca
ABrayshaw
Ceglar

if you were happy with your team you wouldnt be here.

Exactly he is currently my M10
How is he guaranteed to get games? Essendon have a lot of midfielders at the moment, especially the young brigade coming through. Has he been injured over the last few years, or just couldn't get a game for North?

Valente was meant to come in early last season and didn't get a sniff. Several other cases, can't think right now

I'll pick whoever is playing in around 1, even if it means spending $148k on Starcevich at M9. I might even go up to $167k for Green at M9 if I have to

Oliver
Coniglio
Steven
Petracca
ABrayshaw
Ceglar

I literally have all 6 of those players in my team. :p

if you were happy with your team you wouldnt be here.
I want an extra million bucks, then I'll be happy

nah, even $100k will be a big help

still can't believe that Ceglar is my f2

giphy.gif

Use Window's inbuilt 'Snipping Tool' for better screenshots.

Plus how much $$$ do you have left?
Only 35k.

Yeah I use windows snipping tool the trouble is supercoaches scrolling view on my browser won't let me capture it in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back