Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is Fort gaining traction suddenly?
fwd only and JS I would have thought was iffy at best.
With the extra trades I consider it a low risk/high reward choice. Also at 264k is as close to what a rookie is this pre-season to a mid pricer. He might be gone in two games but as a first ruck he will score at least 75.

What's the rationale behind English? Seem him in a few teams and seems a risky choice given you have NicNat around the same price and Sauce Jacobs $100k cheaper.

Just a feeling.

And wanted to be different to every man and his dog with Gawn and Grundy.

Also, looking at Brisbane's interchange, virtually no chance both Robertson and Starcevich play. I'd be curious to hear from a Lions fan, but I'd predict Starcevich is more likely given they were talking him up throughout the pre-season.

Not sold on McInerney as a rookie selection. I think I, and most Swans fans, were a bit surprised to see him in the team. Definitely has talent, but wouldn't surprise me if he was in and out of the team a fair bit this season.

Also, looking at Brisbane's interchange, virtually no chance both Robertson and Starcevich play. I'd be curious to hear from a Lions fan, but I'd predict Starcevich is more likely given they were talking him up throughout the pre-season.

Not sold on McInerney as a rookie selection. I think I, and most Swans fans, were a bit surprised to see him in the team. Definitely has talent, but wouldn't surprise me if he was in and out of the team a fair bit this season.
Ah Chee is an out.

Ah Chee is an out.
Regardless, I think McCarthy, Berry and Witherden are all virtually certainties (god I wish Sydney's bench looked like that). Leaves only 1 spot, which I daresay would go to Starcevich, Robertson or Lester. Could be wrong though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

first time playing supercoach so advice would be appreciated, currently have:

Def: houston, crisp, docherty, roberton, noble, zerk (brander, starcevich)
Mid: macrae, dunkley, neale, titch, rowell, anderson, pickett, green (brown, mcinerny, robertson)
Ruck: Grundy, Naismith (williams)
Forward: Whitfield, dusty, petracca, brayshaw, devon smith, budarick (king, cavarra)

I currently have 250k left over.

I could go neale to cogs and then either starcevich to brodie smith, zerk to laird or robertson/mcinerny/cavarra to darcy macpherson

Mid: macrae, dunkley, neale, titch, rowell, anderson, pickett, green (brown, mcinerny, robertson)
Forward: Whitfield, dusty, petracca, brayshaw, devon smith, budarick (king, cavarra)

I could go neale to cogs and then either starcevich to brodie smith, zerk to laird or robertson/mcinerny/cavarra to darcy macpherson
Doubt Naismith scores enough to be justifiable, even at his current price. I'd downgrade Petracca to Curtis Taylor and get Gawn. Or alternatively just get Sam Jacobs or NicNat instead of Naismith given you have 250k left.

I would put the money into upgrading Anderson.
most teams rolling with 5 premo mids..some have 6!

why is Fort gaining traction suddenly?
fwd only and JS I would have thought was iffy at best.
Easy trade to Jack Steven next week if he screws up.

With the extra trades I consider it a low risk/high reward choice. Also at 264k is as close to what a rookie is this pre-season to a mid pricer. He might be gone in two games but as a first ruck he will score at least 75.
For comparison he is closer to Rowell's price (57k dearer) than Dev Smith's (71k cheaper).

Doubt Naismith scores enough to be justifiable, even at his current price. I'd downgrade Petracca to Curtis Taylor and get Gawn. Or alternatively just get Sam Jacobs or NicNat instead of Naismith given you have 250k left.
yea idk i think im willing to risk it with naismith. If he's rucking solo surely he should be good for 70+

Easy trade to Jack Steven next week if he screws up.
you starting with 100k in the bank?
want to hope you don't need any rook corrections.
at his price and history I want to see a few b2b good scores before jumping on..cop a price rise if I must.
is he 2020's Marshalls..probs not.

you starting with 100k in the bank?
want to hope you don't need any rook corrections.
at his price and history I want to see a few b2b good scores before jumping on..cop a price rise if I must.
is he 2020's Marshalls..probs not.

This year you can't see B2B scores without a price raise.

Prices change after game 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back