Rate my Team (Part IV)

Remove this Banner Ad

He should be ashamed of himself trying to dupe people into thinking it was a real team. I tried to copy it but I ran out of money. :mad:

Haha okay gents lets get back on topic. Does anyone have Howlett on their bench or will be be booted when Spike comes back ?

I make a point of never selecting any Essendon players, because I f*cking hate them. Plus they are all DT spuds.

That's my unbiased opinion:thumbsu:

b2g6.jpg

Okay, I've got a feeling this will be my team heading into round one. Thoughts?

Also, Bartel and Harbrow or Pendlebury and Gilbee?

Hey guys this is my team thus far...would appreciate some tips before the final draft, cheers

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, H Shaw, Kennelly, J Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Nason)

Mids: Ablett, Bartel, Cooney, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Banner, Shuey)

Rucks: Sandilands, Ottens (Warnock, Lobbe)

Forwards: Riewolt, Harvey, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Medhurst, Ziebell, Dangerfield (Rockliff, Podsiadly)

b2g6.jpg

Okay, I've got a feeling this will be my team heading into round one. Thoughts?

Also, Bartel and Harbrow or Pendlebury and Gilbee?

Where did you spend all your money? Team looks pretty average. Could work. Not for me. I suck at DT though. :thumbsdown:

Also... is phil davis a serious selection? If so... well... i see you put lots of time researching that side... good luck :p

Your only real concern is that starting fwd rookie... eek!

Hi Guys,

Thoughts & ideas?
I am not to sure about the following players job security:
Nason, Trengove (port), Roberts & hoping Gumbleton can stay fit

Backs: Enright, Duffield, Bock, Hodge, H Shaw, Kennelly, Hunt RES- Maguire, Nason

Mids: Ablett, Bartel, Pendlebury, A Selwood, D Martin, M Barlow RES-Trengove, Banner

Ruc: Tippett, Hille RES- Warnock, Trengove

Fwds: R/Woldt, ROK, Gia, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Gumbleton RES-Pods, R Roberts

Hi Guys,

Thoughts & ideas?
I am not to sure about the following players job security:
Nason, Trengove (port), Roberts & hoping Gumbleton can stay fit

Backs: Enright, Duffield, Bock, Hodge, H Shaw, Kennelly, Hunt RES- Maguire, Nason

Mids: Ablett, Bartel, Pendlebury, A Selwood, D Martin, M Barlow RES-Trengove, Banner

Ruc: Tippett, Hille RES- Warnock, Trengove

Fwds: R/Woldt, ROK, Gia, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Gumbleton RES-Pods, R Roberts
Sweet side!
Nason should be fine so dw about him plus there isnt many other options.
very solid middle, like the pick of selwood in there frees up some cash.
Rucks are fine, hille will be in for a big year.
and again solid fwd line good job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^^
With the apparent depth of the mid rookie tallent, i think its the way to go. i just dont know if i have the balls to do it. Its a strat thats never been heard of, but with the lack of depth down back having to take risks on 3 to 4 low price players that have been injured all last year, having 3 rookies really does help ease that problem.

Your side is good, taking a punt on suban could do you wonders as i feel that alot of people are not picking him.

mid is very strong those rookies have to perform tho and play a number of games.

rucks are fine

and a strong fwd line, hall to have a big year.

not bad teams around :p

dthelp.jpg

someone able to give me some tips or rate it plz =/

is sheppard playing?

Trying to stray from the norm.

Backs:
Enright , Bock , Hodge , Drummond , Harbrow , Kennelly, Waters
(Smith , Silvagni)

Mids:
Pendlebury , Goddard , O'Keefe , Griffen , Martin , Barlow
(Banner , Howlett)

Rucks:
Jolly , Ryder
(Warnock , Roughead)

Forwards:
Riewoldt , Brown , Harvey , Franklin , Tippett , Hall , Hitchcock
(Gumbleton , Tarrant)

30k in the bank - Any advice would be great.

Pretty happy with this lineup... Any criticisms?

cheers

ojkt8h.jpg

Backs - Stevens is probably not the best DT pick, to be honest Nason will probably pick up more points than Stevens. A brilliant game will see Stevens pick up 100 points and nothing higher, and he rarely has brilliant games. Expect 60-70 if he has a good game.

Mids - Good midfield but I fear Boyd & Cooney will take points off each other, slipping a Saint or a Pie in there may be a better option.

Rucks - They're probably the best picks if that's your budget.

Forward line - Great - no need for change

Backs - Stevens is probably not the best DT pick, to be honest Nason will probably pick up more points than Stevens. A brilliant game will see Stevens pick up 100 points and nothing higher, and he rarely has brilliant games.

Mids - Good midfield but I fear Boyd & Cooney will take points off each other, slipping a Saint or a Pie in there may be a better option.

Rucks - They're probably the best picks if that's your budget.

Forward line - Great - no need for change

Thanks mate, I liked what I saw from Stevens over the preseason games, might review that as I'm sure you've seen a lot more of him than I have.

Boyd and Cooney were the first 2 players I selected, can't see either of them letting me down there ;)

Was tossing up Naitanui for my second ruck option over Ottens, hard to know how the Cox-Nat setup will go though so I went with the old guy....

Trying to stray from the norm.

Backs:
Enright , Bock , Hodge , Drummond , Harbrow , Kennelly, Waters
(Smith , Silvagni)

Mids:
Pendlebury , Goddard , O'Keefe , Griffen , Martin , Barlow
(Banner , Howlett)

Rucks:
Jolly , Ryder
(Warnock , Roughead)

Forwards:
Riewoldt , Brown , Harvey , Franklin , Tippett , Hall , Hitchcock
(Gumbleton , Tarrant)

30k in the bank - Any advice would be great.

I really like that team except i would probably have Goddard in the backs and not in the Midfield...having him in the backs means you can get another top quality midfielder in your side.

Forwards are good though im still a bit iffy on Tarrant i dont think he will score enough...maybe get somebody like the Pods?

Hi Guys,

What are your thoughts on the below team? I think i am settled with this one.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers Guys!

BACKS
GODDARD Brendan
HODGE Luke
ENRIGHT Corey
SHAW Heath
HUNT Josh
WATERS Beau
NASON Ben

MAGUIRE Matt
CARLISLE Jake

MIDFIELD
ABLETT Gary
BARTEL Jimmy
MITCHELL Sam
WATSON Jobe
MARTIN Dustin
BARLOW Michael

BANNER Mitch
BASTINAC Ryan

RUCKS
CLARK Mitch
HILLE David

WARNOCK Robbie
LOBBE Matthew

FORWARDS
CHAPMAN Paul
RIEWOLDT Nick
JOHNSON Steve
GIANSIRACUSA Daniel
GRAY Robbie/ MEDHURST Paul (who shouldi choose here?)
BETTS Eddie
HITCHCOCK Cameron

ROBERTS Relton
GUMBLETON Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back