Rate my Team (Part IV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Backs: Waters, Ladson and Malceski is a risk, one which could pay off but could also cost you dearly.

Mids: I'm personally not a huge fan of Watson. Doesn't kick goals, too many handballs, not enough marks.

Ruck: Naitanui is risky and won't get huge points unless Cox goes down. Do you plan to keep him for the entirety of the season? I don't see him ending up being a keeper. Skipper is injured so that's a waste of $

Fwd: Franklin not playing round 1, Gumbleton made of tissue paper. I wouldn't want to have to rely on gumby to play 22 games.

Your top line players are fine I just think you need to rethink your mid-rangers.

Thoughts on my team? $31,800 left.

140khfc.jpg
Your team looks like mine a week ago. Though after looking over it, I was worried that starting rockcliff and gumby on bench would be too risky. This is my team. I had to shift money around just to fit in dangerfield. Unfortunately it came at the cost of luke ball down to trengove in the midfield so i could offer more better security in the backs and forwards. But i figured that it would be easier towards the end of the season to upgrade my MF rather than the FW/Backs so i'm sticking with a three premium midfield as i did last season. I seemed to do okay.

team7.png

Cant see all of the linked posts at work sadly, so a bit hard to rate others teams sadly, will give it a good shot when I get home from work!

Any comments on my team? Did a bit of shuffling around today:

Defenders:

B. Goddard, C. Enright, L. Hodge, J. Hunt, B. Lake, T. Kennelly, R. Ladson (B. Sheppard, P. Davis)

Midfield:

D. Swan, J. Bartel, A. Cooney, M. Firrito, J. Trengove, D. Martin (L. Shuey, R. Bastinac)

Rucks:

M. Clark, M. Kreuzer (R. Warnock, J. Trengove)

Forwards:

N. Riewoldt, A. Didak, L. Franklin, R. Murphy, R. Gray, P. Dangerfield, C. Hitchcock (S. Gumbleton, T. Dennis-Lane)

Cheers,
Matt

Hey guys. I know its getting a bit crazy here with the teams everywhere, but i think i rate and help alot of teams so id just like some feed back on mine.

I have three teams to choose from now, what do you guys think? What are the upsides to the two different teams.

Team 1

Team2

Team3

2 teams.....1 with 2 rookies in mids......other 3....thats the main difference.....any opinions??

Team 1
Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Harbrow, Stewart P, Hunt, Waters.....Maguire, Nason

Stewart as opposed to Kennelly.....see more upside......

Mids
Bartel, Boyd, Stanton, Mackay, Trengove, Martin.....Barlow, Shuey

Rucks
Sandi, Ottens......Warnock, Lobbe

Forwards
Riewoldt, ROK, Gia, Gray, Tippet, Medhurst, Dangerfield.....Rockliff, Hitchcock

Team 2
Backs
Goddard, Enright, Doughty, Hodge, Harbrow, Hunt, Waters.......Maguire, Nason

Mids
Montagna, Bartel, Boyd, Trengove, Martin, Barlow....Shuey, Banner

Rucks
Sandi, Ottens......Warnock, Lobbe

Forwards
Riewoldt, ROK, Pav, Gia, Tippet, Kennedy, Gumby.....Rockliff, Hitchcock

I imagine the last 3 forwards will 'hopefully' rotate dependent on who's playing......risky i know...Kennedy...just for something different, I think he'll improve this year.....

Which team looks better?? Any thoughts appreciated....

Bump bump......any thoughts??

Hey guys. I know its getting a bit crazy here with the teams everywhere, but i think i rate and help alot of teams so id just like some feed back on mine.

I have three teams to choose from now, what do you guys think? What are the upsides to the two different teams.

Team 1

Team2

Team3

Mate, I'd take team two.....i've been playing with 2 teams......1 with 2 rookies in mids, other with 3. At this stage i'm leaning towards the team with 2. Main reason, for me, is that is you get a good 4th mid where you see upside it will be cheaper and easier to upgrade to a premium. I see a lot of teams going with 3 and I can see why but I just don't have the balls to do it. If you could have a look at my 2 teams posted earlier it'd be appreciated......cheers...

Backs: B.Goddard, C.Enright, C.Cornes, T.Kennelly, Stefan Martin, B.Sheppard, B.Nason (M.Farmer, P.Davis)
Mids: B.Gibbs, S.Pendlebury, B.Vince, D.Wells, J.Trengove (Melb), Dustin Martin (C.Judd, A.Morabito)
Rucks: K.Tippett, B.Renouf (R.Warnock, M.Gawn)
Forwards: P.Chapman, M.Pavlich, R.Petterd, B.Hall, P.Dangerfield, A.Maric, G.Rohan (L.Franklin, C.Hitchcock)

Will move Franklin and Judd into the senior team when available for selection.

Backs: B.Goddard, C.Enright, C.Cornes, T.Kennelly, Stefan Martin, B.Sheppard, B.Nason (M.Farmer, P.Davis)
Mids: B.Gibbs, S.Pendlebury, B.Vince, D.Wells, J.Trengove (Melb), Dustin Martin (C.Judd, A.Morabito)
Rucks: K.Tippett, B.Renouf (R.Warnock, M.Gawn)
Forwards: P.Chapman, M.Pavlich, R.Petterd, B.Hall, P.Dangerfield, A.Maric, G.Rohan (L.Franklin, C.Hitchcock)

Will move Franklin and Judd into the senior team when available for selection.
I would start again, no offence

Capture-1.jpg

thanks dugong

i like the 3 mid as it gives me a better feeling in the backline. I hate the backline and have been burned by it every year. i just dont feel safe taking a risk on 3 blokes that have been injured for a long amount of time.

Regarding your side, funnily enough i rate the 3 mid team.
I like your backline and FWD line if you could get rid of gumby for someone

hi, havnt posted on here in like two years lol.

owell, here is my team for 2010. what do you guys think?

1.100 left

So many teams!!!!

Thoughts guys?

I'm not sure about duffield/shaw/shaw/harbrow in the backline, went with duffield. I'm also taking a risk with Naitanui, should I drop him for someone else? Other than that i'm fairly happy.

dt1d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would start again, no offence
None taken. Receiving honest feedback is the whole point of the thread. I think I have a good solid team, with good back-ups. I wanted to also be able to avoid forced trades.
hi, havnt posted on here in like two years lol.
owell, here is my team for 2010. what do you guys think?
1.100 left
I'd trade Skipper, rest of the team looks pretty well balanced.

b2g7.jpg

My final cut. Any thoughts?
nice side, the first side i've seen without the usual beau waters & josh hunt. Bit unsure as to how Andrew Raines will score this year but it's a pretty unique pick there.

Other than that, your side looks pretty good and quite solid.

dangerfield is named on extended bench so you might want to look at trading out either TDL or Podsiadly for TDL is injured and Podsiadly is named on the emergency list. Don't want to go into Round1 copping a zero already..

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!

haha some help would be really appreciated:

Team A:

BACKS: Goddard, Enright, Carrazzo, Hodge, Shaw, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
MIDS: Bartel, Gibbs, Selwood, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Shuey)
RUCKS: Kreuzer, Tippet (Warnock, Bass)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Gray, Ziebell, Dangerfield, (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

Team B:

BACKS: Enright, Carrazzo, Fisher, Hodge, Shaw, Malceski, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Gray, Ziebell, Dangerfield, (Hitchcock, Podsiadly/Gumbleton)

Which team do you think is the better option?

Cheers

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!

Team A:

BACKS: Goddard, Enright, Carrazzo, Hodge, Shaw, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Gray, Ziebell, Dangerfield, (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

Team B:

BACKS: Enright, Carrazzo, Fisher, Hodge, Shaw, Malceski, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Franklin, Gray, Ziebell, Dangerfield, (Hitchcock, Podsiadly/Gumbleton)

Cheers

Just heard Gray is out injured and I would prefer your second team.

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!

Team A:

Team B:

Cheers

Sam Fisher is injured and out for a while

B - Goddard, Hargrave, Goodwin, Hodge, McDonald, Kenelly, Waters (Hunt, Silvagni)

C - Ablett, Swan, Montagna, Hill, Trengrove, Barlow (Martin, Banfield)

R - Hille, Renouf (Warnock, Grimley)

F - Riewoldt, Goodes, Harvey, Murphy, Dangerfield, Walker, Wright (Hitchcock, Duncan)

What does everyone think? I've had this team set for about a week and it won't change. Didn't have a single player starting tonight but Martin was emergency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back