Remove this Banner Ad

HardcoreGeelongFan

Club Legend
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
St Kilda
After Essendon who disregarded the health of 40ish players. Hawthorn make their bread and butter from destroying thousands of families, creating violence against women and exploiting addiction. Causing children to growup without their parents in the same house. All because the poor father lost the family savings to Hawthorn.

I'm of course talking about their gambling revenue and the extent of it. All those lives destroyed in a ruthless pursuit to buy a rubbish dump. This has been a cornerstone of Hawthorn for as long as one can remember, and appears to be their direction in the long term. My list would be somewhere as follows

1. Essendon
2. Hawthorn
3. Carlton
4. Adelaide Crows
5. Sydney Swans
6. GWS
9. Richmond
15. Collingwood
16. Demons
17. North
18. Geelong

Last edited:

ppffttt Geelong would have recruited Osama Bin Laden if they were allowed, but only to spite Richmond for the attention Bachar Houli is generating.
Osama would have gone alright as a KPP actually as he was 195cm. Although hes probably one player that could play the mental health card and get no arguments. Interstate game travel could pose concerns..

Osama would have gone alright as a KPP actually as he was 195cm. Although hes probably one player that could play the mental health card and get no arguments. Interstate game travel could pose concerns..
Also dragging a kidney dialysis machine around at CHF could prove a problem, though his strike rate is pretty up there. Hiding in the pocket avoiding detection is surely a definite plus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I don't. Keep me updated on interesting things from here.
Sure bro. Let’s start slowly with something like season 2020? Just wave if you cannot stay afloat and remember to swim between the flags next time. 🕊🙏🏼

After Essendon who disregarded the health of 40ish players. Hawthorn make their bread and butter from destroying thousands of families, creating violence against women and exploiting addiction. Causing children to growup without their parents in the same house. All because the poor father lost the family savings to Hawthorn.

I'm of course talking about their gambling revenue and the extent of it. All those lives destroyed in a ruthless pursuit to buy a rubbish dump. This has been a cornerstone of Hawthorn for as long as one can remember, and appears to be their direction in the long term. My list would be somewhere as follows

1. Essendon
2. Hawthorn
3. Carlton
4. Adelaide Crows
5. Sydney Swans
6. GWS
9. Richmond
15. Collingwood
16. Demons
17. North
18. Geelong
Instead of keeping their pokies profits in a grass roots not for profit club the despicable Geelong cats have SOLD their pokies licenses to the home of elitism and privilege the VRC.

This should earn them number one spot easily

1. Essendon
2. Hawthorn
3. Carlton
4. Adelaide Crows
5. Sydney Swans
6. GWS
9. Richmond
15. Collingwood
16. Demons
17. North
18. Geelong

pokies? Surely that’s women’s work. But go on, blame the ‘fathers’

I would agree. It would be like saying who is the least corrupt cricket nation and suprisingly it's Afghanistan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back