Rate your clubs 2021 summer transfer window

Remove this Banner Ad

Look pretty similar to me, is the font different?

Wasn’t aware there was only one 8 for everyone to use. Shoei gave his club 8 as well despite their window being different to the two you’re taking issue with.

Let’s cut the crap, you just can’t handle that someone gave a different valuation to yours. Insecure much.
Nah just found it amusing how high and low the bar is for different supporters. One of these was an 8 for a side many think have strengthened to be a title contender. The other is an 8 to be an outside chance at what they used to be 2 years ago

Nah just found it amusing how high and low the bar is for different supporters. One of these was an 8 for a side many think have strengthened to be a title contender. The other is an 8 to be an outside chance at what they used to be 2 years ago
There is no point continuing this with you so long as you let your mark be affected by what's happened prior.
Which is precisely what you are doing when you reference end positions. That we are trying to get back to where we were two years ago is a reflection on past business not this window.

I was judging our business in this window.
So until you remove your own flaws in measurement we're pretty much done here. 5.5... what a plonker.

Club: Arsenal
Ins: Nuno Tavares, Albert Sambi Lokonga, Ben White, Martin Odegaard, Aaron Ramsdale, Takehiro Tomiyasu
Outs: Joe Willock, Willian, David Luiz (perm) Matteo Guendouzi, Hector Bellerin, Lucas Torreira, Reiss Nelson
Missed out on: Moving on more players
Rating out of 10: 8/10

Why 8 out of 10? Well for the first time in a long time Arsenal went in to a pre season window with a plan. Project "Youf" has been well and truly implemented, doing away with the older players and pushing for a revitalized and high energy squad. Arsenal go in to this season with the second youngest average squad (only behind Brentford).

Youth is good but it seems to me that Arsenal have been lacking in leadership for quite a while. I don't see how the transfers have addressed this.

Youth is good but it seems to me that Arsenal have been lacking in leadership for quite a while. I don't see how the transfers have addressed this.

Everything is going to have to be grown from within from the youth, they'll learn together. All the senior experienced players have failed with their "leadership" hence why they are being cleared out.

Tierney and Odegaard will be odds-on to be the next captains.

Everything is going to have to be grown from within from the youth, they'll learn together. All the senior experienced players have failed with their "leadership" hence why they are being cleared out.

Tierney and Odegaard will be odds-on to be the next captains.

In the Championship? :p

Club: Liverpool
Ins: Konate.
Outs: Wijnaldum, Shaqiri, Wilson, Grujic, Awoniyi.
Missed out on: A midfielder or forward
Rating out of 10: 2 out of 10

Dreadful window. Club tried to play off returning players from injuries and new deals for our star players as a smoke screen for doing * all in the window. Our main rivals for the title in City, Chelsea and United all improved drastically and we did not.

Yes, it's basically the same team that ran away with the league two years ago but it I feel teams have figured us out now and without fresh blood and different players, it's not going to be enough to bridge the gap and win the title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back