• Mount Buller Demons

• Roys FFC

• Sin City Swamprats

• West Coast Wonders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

screen-shot-2019-02-12-at-10-33-41-am-png.618150

CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS

In: miss_kate18 (Returning), leobarryustar (to be officially signed)

Out: Nil

Thoughts:

giphy.gif

Underwhelming to say the least. The Warriors managed to lure miss_kate18 back to the league after a hiatus, but her commitment to the league is very questionable. The Warriors leadership group will be adamant that they are happy with the current squad list and levels of activity, however their lack of activity in the off-season should be of serious concern. With league champs Frankston Rover and BigJoeD_ MIA, the Warriors lack serious star power and will rely heavily on the output of pantskyle, Wooshette and TheInjuryFactory.

Rating: F

He'll be right. I like to think of us as a team of utilities - anytime, anywhere, 13 CABS will get you there

Corporate advertising slogans are not on in this league.

CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS

Thoughts:

giphy.gif

Underwhelming to say the least. The Warriors managed to lure miss_kate18 back to the league after a hiatus, but her commitment to the league is very questionable. The Warriors leadership group will be adamant that they are happy with the current squad list and levels of activity, however their lack of activity in the off-season should be of serious concern. With league champs Frankston Rover and BigJoeD_ MIA, the Warriors lack serious star power and will rely heavily on the output of pantskyle, Wooshette and TheInjuryFactory.

I don't think they care lol

I got Let's Go Eevee on day one. They did some good things, but it was mostly normie trash.

I didn't mind it. Enjoyed the art style and even didn't mind the catching mechanic, as long as they only use it for these Let's Go titles and not for the main games. Keen for Let's Go Crystal. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS

Thoughts:

giphy.gif

When does the new season start?

More power to them, they should definitely be concerned for the season ahead though if the names on their team sheet are any indication

Considering how bad the Gumbies have been for so long I don't think any club should be genuinely concerned, there's always people willing to help out struggling clubs if need be.

I didn't mind it. Enjoyed the art style and even didn't mind the catching mechanic, as long as they only use it for these Let's Go titles and not for the main games. Keen for Let's Go Crystal. :)
I like the changes to nicknames, PC and wild encounters. Could not stand the GO catching mechanic. It just felt like Babies first Pokemon game. Granted, I will still buy them because I am a slave to Nintendo.

untitled-png.606080

credit - TJASTA

DRAGONS FFC

IN: gym4life (Bears), AceAndy (rookie), Andrew Birch (rookie), Bluella (rookie), Cold Sober (rookie), PeanutButter Pies (rookie), SaltPeter (rookie)

OUT: CinnaMay (retired), Danoz (delisted), VSTone (Bombers), WFL (Bombers), WaynesWorld19 (Bombers), xenxen (Bears)

Thoughts:

After a tumultuous off-season, including an exodus of core posters and both co-captains stepping down, PhenomenalV1 has been left to pick up the pieces of a team on its knees. In his attempts to take the club in a direction, PV1 has looked towards rookies to rebuild his squad in the absence of quality experienced posters. Many of their departures had their well-known drawbacks and shortcomings so it is not all negative for the Dragons. The lack of established posters will cost the club in the short-term, but the public image can change quickly with a couple of committed rookies (as seen with the Bears last season).

Rating: D-

RELTON ROBERTS QOOTY FACT #2

TJASTA dressed up as Pikachu for all of Year 11

TJASTA didn't do that well with the ladies for all of Year 11
He actually dressed as Flash Sentry, but still.

Don't ask how I know that name, btw...

Losing 80% of your posting plus a rookie and getting bent over by the new captain's former club? Hard to beat.
Losing an easy to replace spambot in WaynesWorld19 as well as some one I genuinely didn’t know existed and replacing that with absolute quality... seems like an A to me. In hindsight how would you rate the bears last off season?

Last edited:
Back