• Gumbies FFC

• Las Vegas Bears

• Mount Buller Demons

• Roys FFC

• Sin City Swamprats

• West Coast Wonders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Losing an easy to replace spambot in WaynesWorld19 as well as some one I genuinely didn’t know existed and replacing that with absolute quality... seems like an A to me. In hindsight how would you rate the bears last off season?

As in the one just gone or the one with all the rookies?

I'm not sure how you could rate that as anything other than an incredible success.
So you would agree that the dragons off season also has the potential for incredible success simply due to the number of rookies recruited?

So you would agree that the dragons off season also has the potential for incredible success simply due to the number of rookies recruited?

The potential, sure. But even by Round 1 it was obvious that myself, Barrybran and Test Tickle were pretty involved, only AceAndy has been sighted much for you guys.

The potential, sure. But even by Round 1 it was obvious that myself, Barrybran and Test Tickle were pretty involved, only AceAndy has been sighted much for you guys.
There’s been multiple cases of rookies only coming into their own halfway through the season and even later. If an off season has the potential to be an incredible success then in no way could it be anywhere near the worst in the league. Our least active poster is likely to have the same amount of quality posts in one match thread then WaynesWorld19 had last season.

There’s been multiple cases of rookies only coming into their own halfway through the season and even later. If an off season has the potential to be an incredible success then in no way could it be anywhere near the worst in the league. Our least active poster is likely to have the same amount of quality posts in one match thread then WaynesWorld19 had last season.

It also has the potential to be an incredible failure, too. Probably even more likely. 4 top 10 rookies in one crop is unprecedented.

It also has the potential to be an incredible failure, too. Probably even more likely. 4 top 10 rookies in one crop is unprecedented.
Unless I disappear off the face of the earth the worse it could be is average.

Last edited:
Losing an easy to replace spambot in WaynesWorld19 as well as some one I genuinely didn’t know existed and replacing that with absolute quality... seems like an A to me. In hindsight how would you rate the bears last off season?
Look, i understand you trying to be relevant again, but facts are not your friend

Firstly, you say you didn’t know i existed... then comment on my posting style .... that in itself destroys your credibility

Secondly, this player you say is quite replaceable was 2nd in the B & F .....

I’d say EAD .... but i know you’d enjoy that

untitled-png.606080

credit - TJASTA

DRAGONS FFC

IN: gym4life (Bears), AceAndy (rookie), Andrew Birch (rookie), Bluella (rookie), Cold Sober (rookie), PeanutButter Pies (rookie), SaltPeter (rookie)

OUT: CinnaMay (retired), Danoz (delisted), VSTone (Bombers), WFL (Bombers), WaynesWorld19 (Bombers), xenxen (Bears)

Thoughts:

After a tumultuous off-season, including an exodus of core posters and both co-captains stepping down, PhenomenalV1 has been left to pick up the pieces of a team on its knees. In his attempts to take the club in a direction, PV1 has looked towards rookies to rebuild his squad in the absence of quality experienced posters. Many of their departures had their well-known drawbacks and shortcomings so it is not all negative for the Dragons. The lack of established posters will cost the club in the short-term, but the public image can change quickly with a couple of committed rookies (as seen with the Bears last season).

Rating: D-

Warriors travelling better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a firm believer that retention is more important than recruiting from other teams. If you're a club who can keep your strong core of players over time then you're doing something right. Always admired the early days of the Hawks (Wally, Biggie etc.), Dragons (Ljp, P4L etc.) and some other smaller clubs along the way who were able to do just that for 5+ seasons.

i know one rookie won’t even know or care about the SFA .... so his recruitment as a number is hardly a success ... and i talk to him everyday

I'm a firm believer that retention is more important than recruiting from other teams. If you're a club who can keep your strong core of players over time then you're doing something right. Always admired the early days of the Hawks (Wally, Biggie etc.), Dragons (Ljp, P4L etc.) and some other smaller clubs along the way who were able to do just that for 5+ seasons.
I agree with this .... a layer effect, retain and add rookies
if you can’t retain your good posters, then your simply living in hope of a rookie being half decent ..... a real hit or miss approach

Look, i understand you trying to be relevant again, but facts are not your friend

Firstly, you say you didn’t know i existed... then comment on my posting style .... that in itself destroys your credibility

Secondly, this player you say is quite replaceable was 2nd in the B & F .....

I’d say EAD .... but i know you’d enjoy that
Don't steal my thing. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back