Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 13, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
LC5NuoY.png

As we enter into another edition of Mobbs’ overactive imagination, let’s take a look at how your club’s list fared over the silly season.

Which clubs have been active? Which have been in hibernation? Whose fortunes look promising for the season ahead? Which clubs are on the brink of collapse? Read ahead and find out!

Feel free to vote in the poll for which club you think improved the most over the off-season.​

Baghdad Bombers
Coney Island Warriors
Dragons FFC
East Side Hawks
Fighting Furies
Gold City Royals
Gumbies FFC
Las Vegas Bears
Mount Buller Demons
Roys FFC
Sin City Swamprats
West Coast Wonders

Last edited:
No prizes for guessing who had the worst off-season...

1547583303661-png.605694

BAGHDAD BOMBERS

In: WFL , VSTone, WaynesWorld19 (Dragons), boncer34 (Hawks), CJMB (Rookie)
Out: nahnah (Roys), _Cayz_ (Demons), Baird (Delisted), Daniel McL (Delisted), eth-dog (Delisted)

Thoughts:

The Bombers went in search of active posters at the conclusion of Season 26, raiding the Dragons as they managed to secure 3 of the club’s few constants over the seasons. Whether the quality matches the quantity is still to be desired however, with the club lacking depth outside of their core group of posters.

The loss of _Cayz_ and nahnah will hurt the Bombers, with both individual’s best right up there in the competition. Unfortunately, their best became few and far between over the past couple of seasons, with both players moving on in search of rediscovering the spark.

Tony Lynn and The Coach have taken the reigns as co-captains from KohPhi for Season 27, which could contribute to the club’s fortunes the most over the course of the season. Tony is a mainstay of the league and will bring the club back in the public eye, however The Coach has become increasingly sporadic in his posting and commitment to the league and this appointment appears to be a last-ditch effort to keep him committed to the club and league.

Rating: B

You'd be surprised

Losing 80% of your posting plus a rookie and getting bent over by the new captain's former club? Hard to beat.

The loss of @_Cayz_ and @nahnah will hurt the Bombers, with both individual’s best right up there in the competition. Unfortunately, their best became few and far between over the past couple of seasons

Give them a break I was a one season wonder at the bombers.

Bombers - gutted the Dragons then poached one of their rookies before the season even began; embroiled in racism row
Warriors - match thread up before S27 team thread
Dragons - have you see their new logo?
Hawks - lost some stars and still one of the better sides
Furies - you look good in fuschia, boys ;)
Royals - new players, new captain, new identity, still old AF
Gumbies -
Bears - D E S T I N A T I O N C L U B
Demons - most active posters, won the flag, no changes required
Roys - now with halfhats
Swamprats - change of captain but reasonably stable
Wonders - active new rookie has already gone AWOL

Bombers - gutted the Dragons then poached one of their rookies before the season even began; embroiled in racism row
Warriors - match thread up before S27 team thread
Dragons - have you see their new logo?
Hawks - lost some stars and still one of the better sides
Furies - you look good in fuschia, boys ;)
Royals - new players, new captain, new identity, still old AF
Gumbies -
Bears - D E S T I N A T I O N C L U B
Demons - most active posters, won the flag, no changes required
Roys - now with halfhats
Wonders - active new rookie has already gone AWOL
1549968106544.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LC5NuoY.png

As we enter into another edition of Mobbs’ overactive imagination, let’s take a look at how your club’s list fared over the silly season.

Which clubs have been active? Which have been in hibernation? Whose fortunes look promising for the season ahead? Which clubs are on the brink of collapse? Read ahead and find out!

Feel free to vote in the poll for which club you think improved the most over the off-season.​

Baghdad Bombers
Coney Island Warriors
Dragons FFC
East Side Hawks
Fighting Furies
Gold City Royals
Gumbies FFC
Las Vegas Bears
Mount Buller Demons
Roys FFC
Sin City Swamprats
West Coast Wonders
You used to be distant and aloof. I guess - why can't you be both. Thanks for a pleasant thread to read. You're nice.
I thought our (Roys) off-season sucked, until it finished, and I realised we're traveling ok. Our sheds are generally shrinkinging violets - if not mulch - anyway.
That's pretty much all I can offer. I avert my eyes from others and rarely read media. Much like in real life.

I hate Pikachu, I ain't no nomie pokemon fan.

I didn't use the Pikachu for the entirety of Let's Go until the Champions Battle just so I could see it die.

From what I've observed we've been very stable. The change of captain was very seamless and we've been in fine form on the training track

tenor.gif

I'd give us a B+

Back