Rumour Ratten departure imminent - Magic 8 ball 'It is decidedly so'

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibbs has the same contested possession average as hard men Beau Waters and Luke Hodge this year. Of course these two like Gibbs spend a lot of time mopping up around the half back line and Gibbs like Hodge plays the general role back there. If Gibbs was consistently in the midfield his contested possessions would go up, probably more like a Steel Sidebottom who gets a contested possession one in three, but not one in two like Judd, Murphy, Cotchin etc.

Hodge has played what 2 games this year? Are you kidding me you want to compare him to Gibbs who's played every game? And Beau Waters is not of the same calibre as Gibbs and Hodge.

Also, I think it's obvious that Hodge has shown in the past that he is not the kind of player happy to coast through he puts his body on the line when needed. Gibbs doesn't do it enough.

I've already told you why he isn't played in the middle, we could've used him more in there than the back line but Ratts didn't put him there and it's not because he loves his ability to dispose of the ball from the backline even though he says that to cover up the real reasons.

Well you know of course. Maybe just maybe somebody might see merit in Gibbs covering on the backline given our injury list, and they might hold their own opinion. Unless of course you have a source that tells you different.

We need to maintain its currency. Perhaps tomorrow it could read "Press conference about something to do with the Carlton Football Club comes 24 hours closer."

Or you could use "CFC Press conference about the future of Ratten 24 hours late" and just count up from there.

After a week or so you will need to change it to how many days it is late, then after a while weeks, otherwise the title will get too long due to the big numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they are to sack him/he stand down I suspect it would not be at the launch of the 'Blue Print' think, kinda a slap in the face. If we get smashed by the pies and he steps down after that I would be crossing everything I have that we get a no mates hard bottom like MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back