Raw & Fox Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 31, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
What the hell happened during Raw? Guerrero and Benoit came out, then Fox went to a break, then a 15 minute story on the history of golf!

The main event really wasn't worth waiting for, but still.

And what do you reckon Nash has done? Looked pretty serious. Or am I just seeing some VERY good acting?:D

That was really weird. I missed the end cause of the bloody golf story when I gave up (supposed to air after I guess and Fox stuffed up).

Seems Nash is legit injured, apparently the ending was modified my Michaels in the ring. Could put a huge hole in WWE's plans of NWO domination.

Also, what's the deal with HHH. Last week he was in, now he has to make up his mind. Seems to be a lot of writing on the hop.

The Raw screwup was suprising.
The whole HHH/nwo angle is crap, its just an excuse to keep him in the spotlight while he is out. If he wasnt banging Steph, no one would be hearing of him and he'd be recovering from an injury like every other superstar. Simple.

I fired off an email to Fox Sports about their stuff up, still waiting for a decent reply.

Also asked why they cut out numerous other segments (including Chris Nowiski's tour of Harvard, Rey Mysterio Jr.'s latest promo, and numerous Rock promos).

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
I fired off an email to Fox Sports about their stuff up, still waiting for a decent reply.

Did you receive anything meaningful from them?

Originally posted by neville

Did you receive anything meaningful from them?

Not a ****ing thing :rolleyes:

I only got an automated reply which read:

Thank you for contacting FoxSports.

The FoxSports team values all feedback. Your comments will be sent to the
relevant FoxSports team member whether they be of a technical, customer
service, editorial, sales or general business nature. If you have requested
a reply, we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again for taking the time to email us and if you require any further
information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

The team at FoxSports.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Back