All Australian
Sep 10, 2003
Melbourne, Vic
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, West Ham U
Rawlings race OFFICIALLY down to 2!!

Liam Pickering has just announced that the race for Rawlings is down to the Cats and the Demons..

The cats offfering a little more money, but Jade likes the idea of linig next to David Neitz..

He said that the offers are both tempting, and Jade will decide within a couple of days...

DEES OR CATS?????????

Originally posted by Westy_Boy
If whoever he chooses is gonna be the third club involved in the Brown trade ... Go DEES!

I think that is the case..

4 way if he decidesw ith melbourne..

ESS,MELB,HAWKS,PORT...

Re: Rawlings race OFFICIALLY down to 2!!

Originally posted by chiliboy
Liam Pickering has just announced that the race for Rawlings is down to the Cats and the Demons..

The cats offfering a little more money, but Jade likes the idea of linig next to David Neitz..

He said that the offers are both tempting, and Jade will decide within a couple of days...

DEES OR CATS?????????

Lining up next to Neitz? He's kidding himself, he'll be playing alongside Bizzell at full back. He'd be mad to knock back Geelong.

Originally posted by Demon37
No way.

Rawlings to Melbourne.
Pick 5 to Bulldogs.
Brown to Hawthorn.

BIG chance to go like that, depends on port, ess..

Mark Robinson is A BIG BELIEVER THERE COULD BE A SUPER DEAL!!

PORT, DEMONS, BOMBERS, HAWKS, BULLDOGS

Port get: pick 5, Jacobs
Demons get : stevens, rawlings, solomon
Bombers: White, 3rd rnd pick, (port)
Hawks: Brown
Bulldogs: N Holland, Pick 20, Guerra

Or something like that

Or something like that

Port give up N.Stevens, Guerra and a 3rd round pick to get pick 5 and Jacobs? Can't see it happening.

Originally posted by Zombie
Port give up N.Stevens, Guerra and a 3rd round pick to get pick 5 and Jacobs? Can't see it happening.

Cant find the damn article, i know it looked slightly differant to that..

that looks wrong!!

Essendon don't want White and 3rd round pick is basically useless in this draft if the reports are correct. Solomon and Jacobs are both 23 or under, not going to be traded for a 27 year old, injury prone, soft ruckman.

And Essendon will end up with N. Stevens and M. Allan.

Originally posted by TheMightyDons
Essendon don't want White and 3rd round pick is basically useless in this draft if the reports are correct. Solomon and Jacobs are both 23 or under, not going to be traded for a 27 year old, injury prone, soft ruckman.

And Essendon will end up with N. Stevens and M. Allan.

U idiot!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or something like that

I like the look of this. Bulldogs and Essendon get jibbed and we come out the big winners. :D

Similar to the deal I saw Demon37 post somewhere except we get Rawlings instead of Jacobs which I like.

Originally posted by Demon37
Look at it this way:

I probably would give up pick 5 for Rawlings.

But there is no way I would give up Nick Smith for Guerra.

I see your point.

Which part is idiotic chilliboy? White is not what Essendon need and his salary is another problem which I didnt mention. Essendon will get Stevens, and Allan will also be in red and black next year :)( ) for the cost of a Misiti/McGrath/late pick.

Which part is idiotic chilliboy? White is not what Essendon need and his salary is another problem which I didnt mention. Essendon will get Stevens, and Allan will also be in red and black next year :)( ) for the cost of a Misiti/McGrath/late pick.

Listen, Mark Robinson said all this crap, u moron!!!

Why do I get blamed 4 it!!!

Wouldn't want that deal. It's not good enough for Brown. Want quality, not quantity. No interest in Holland. Why would we want to free up Hawthorn's salary cap just so they can rape us on a Brown deal.

You get blamed for it because you called me an idiot!

Originally posted by chilliboy
U idiot!!

I understand that you're quoting/paraphrasing Robinson in your original post and that's why I didnt attack you personally, merely stated that Essendon IMO would be stupid to go for White (and have not indicated once that they are going for him).

You get blamed for it because you called me an idiot!

I understand that you're quoting/paraphrasing Robinson in your original post and that's why I didnt attack you personally, merely stated that Essendon IMO would be stupid to go for White (and have not indicated once that they are going for him).

Ok then, point taken, I apoligize..

I dont like the look either..

But I do like melbourne finally in the race for stars, Solomon, Stevens Rawlings, ITS ABOUT TIME!! and Well get at least one of those 3!! probably 2!!!

Ok then, point taken, I apoligize..

I dont like the look either..

But I do like melbourne finally in the race for stars, Solomon, Stevens Rawlings, ITS ABOUT TIME!! and Well get at least one of those 3!! probably 2!!!

Agreed, we will probably land 2 of Stevens, Rawling, Solomon and Jacobs

but at what price?

Originally posted by Yze_Magic
Agreed, we will probably land 2 of Stevens, Rawling, Solomon and Jacobs

but at what price?

Why will you probably land two of that lot? Surely there is every possibility that none of those players will be at Melbourne next year.

Just as likely to end up securing Adam Kingsley and Daniel Harford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back