Rawlings to leave West Coast for North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Image result for black kid angry gif

At least he's seeing out the rest of the year.

Image result for black kid angry gif

At least he's seeing out the rest of the year.

Leaving effectively immediately but won’t start at north officially until November

It’d be silly to have an employee in his position at the club now he’s going to a rival club

Find it rather ironic that the beggar club is using finances that are handed to them from the AFL, To poach a a list manager from the club that put that cash directly into their beggar coffers

If they didn't get the handouts they would probably be insolvent.

TBF, you can't really give them money and then tell them what to spend it on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are coming and going from footy clubs for various reasons (you know like how people change employers). Don't get hung up on it, you wish them well and get on with it. If they've done a good job while they have been with you (ala Mitchell and Rawlings) then all the better.

Problem with replacing a list manager is it’d be hard to nab one from a successful club, why would they want to leave, and conversely.. who wants to employ a list manager from a s**t club. Hopefully we can find someone just as creative. Sad.. as we seem to have lost our two most out of the box thinkers in Mitchell and Rawlings in consecutive years.

Leaving effectively immediately but won’t start at north officially until November

It’d be silly to have an employee in his position at the club now he’s going to a rival club

I stand corrected, big oof.

Selfish leaving now in my opinion why are contacts being broken?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not really selfish - it’s essentially a promotion going to better role (list manager to football manager) at the club he played with and would have strong connections to. It’s not ideal but these things happen all the time in football and the wider business community for that matter

All the best to Brady. Part of the back room team that secured our 4th flag so I can't be down on the individual for having a crack at moving up the foodchain - at his old playing club no less.

Hopefully we can replace him with a high quality candidate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back