Rawlings to Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by chiliboy
Demons a better chance at finals than roos..

The roos are in for 3 tough tough years...

how do you figure that? unless you're going by the theory melbourne are fantastic every 2nd year...

Originally posted by Petrie Dish
how do you figure that? unless you're going by the theory melbourne are fantastic every 2nd year...

You miss the point. Sure, we had a SHOCKING year last year, but even Rawlings can see the potential of playing at CHF with Neitz down there with him!

It's more appealing than Sav Rocca anyway.

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell
You miss the point. Sure, we had a SHOCKING year last year, but even Rawlings can see the potential of playing at CHF with Neitz down there with him!

It's more appealing than Sav Rocca anyway.

well fancy that, cos the chances of sav being here next year are slim at best. i counter that with the potential of playing alongside drew petrie in the forward line, with shagga, boomer, wellsy and motlop jnr picking up the crumbs. or maybe playing CHB with his brother brady on the flank alongside him :D

well fancy that, cos the chances of sav being here next year are slim at best. i counter that with the potential of playing alongside drew petrie in the forward line, with shagga, boomer, wellsy and motlop jnr picking up the crumbs. or maybe playing CHB with his brother brady on the flank alongside him :D

I can counter that forward line easily. All I have to do is mention Neitz, he counters anything you have. Throw in Robertson, Green, Bruce, Vardy etc and we have an air tight case.

The only thing that would lure him to the Roos is his brother.

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell
I can counter that forward line easily. All I have to do is mention Neitz, he counters anything you have. Throw in Robertson, Green, Bruce, Vardy etc and we have an air tight case.

The only thing that would lure him to the Roos is his brother.

green is soft as ****, vardy is talented but way too inconsistent. and don't underestimate having his brother here, those 2 are extremely close to eachother. he'll be at geelong or the roos before he comes to melbourne

green is soft as ****, vardy is talented but way too inconsistent. and don't underestimate having his brother here, those 2 are extremely close to eachother. he'll be at geelong or the roos before he comes to melbourne

You keep telling yourself that.

Like these boards the networks need to keep up the trade gossip. God (not gary ablett) knows where Rawlings will play next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back