Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
jeeeez the ending of the the latest episode. :eek::eek:

Ray's anger issue is off the charts.

He is talking with the daughter on real time though...and the rest of the family

Blood is thick there.

What about the demise of Arvi? Didnt see that coming compared to where and what he was doing a season or two ago.

He's been broken since childhood.
This is why he's so self-centred in later life
He tells himself ( AND Abby ) that he's doing all this for her but he's doing it for himself , forgetting his kids.
He certainly didn't * Natalie FOR Abby

Just tragic

That's how i see it at least.

I think because i'm around the same age that it speaks to me but i can't understand the ( almost universal ) hate for this season.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
He's been broken since childhood.
This is why he's so self-centred in later life
He tells himself ( AND Abby ) that he's doing all this for her but he's doing it for himself , forgetting his kids.
He certainly didn't **** Natalie FOR Abby

Just tragic

That's how i see it at least.

I think because i'm around the same age that it speaks to me but i can't understand the ( almost universal ) hate for this season.

Same re the hate for this Season.

Yep mid life is where everything catches up and you sit there wondering coulda woulda shoulda.

Fantastic episode... But I (like many others) immediately wondered where Connor disappeared to in the final stages... I hope they explain that next episode, because while there were 1 or 2 others at the bar, you would have thought that he would remain with his family.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
It's reminding me a bit of Homeland season 4 or so when they devoted all that time to Brody's teenage daughter Dana.

Back