Society/Culture Ray Hadley's Son Arrested For Drug Possession

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
ROFL this is absolutely devoid of any logic whatsoever.

So if I call you an idiot and a ******* ****** I am not playing the man according to you because what I have said is true.
Sigh, why do you have to be like that? Ruining another thread by swearing and insulting people who disagree with you.

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Imagine Ray Hadley on coke? It's not a sympathetic drug at the best of times and he'd be a sweating, gibbering a-hole. Wait a minute...
It's interesting the NSW people cop the likes of Madly, the confirmed bachelor, the poison dwarf et al and yet alt right whackos like them fail miserably on radio in Victoria.

Ron The Bear

Up yer arse, AFL
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Not only is Hadley jnr a disgrace to the police force, he's a coward who's chosen to hide behind mental illness rather than take responsibility for his actions. But alas, not terribly atypical of Gen Y.

Unprincipled and weak.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not only is Hadley jnr a disgrace to the police force, he's a coward who's chosen to hide behind mental illness rather than take responsibility for his actions. But alas, not terribly atypical of Gen Y.

Unprincipled and weak.

Agreed fully.

Is he going to apologise for all those with mental illness treated brutaly by NSW police?

Boots on the other foot. If he wants our sympathy first he has to earn it.

It's his job to arrest drug dealers not buy thier product

He has direct evidence of a guy or girl selling narcotics and he does nothing because he's buying from them. He is protecting them.

The rest of your post is some full on deluded rubbish.

You have no idea how police treat people with mental illnesses. They shoot them in the back. Cops are cowards. Have no compassion for them.

Homeless people are victims of addiction and are tret like dogs by police

Sorry but you have no idea. You should be medicated for this bullshit you're dangerous talking like this about a bent pig

Bent cops need to be called out for what they are so the good ones can get on with thier job.
You need to calm down.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-04/hadley-says-cop-son-daniel-has-mental-health-issues/10073922

Funny how Ray now recognizes that there are mental health and other issues lurking in the background with drug use, unlike the "Public Persona" Ray on his radio show, where he seems to lack similar insight.

Don't get me wrong, I feel for his son, Hadley senior and their extended family. Drug use is devastating for all those close to the user. I've experienced it first hand and it was awful.

But the change in tone from Hadley is quite remarkable. It's almost as if it takes a family member to suffer from issues for him to actually develop a deeper understanding of the issue.

I wonder if it will turn Ray into a better, more compassionate human being? I doubt it. It wouldn't be good for ratings.

Why would you arrive at the conclusion that this person was sincere about anything in the first place?

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
38701833_1916276938437120_4445594114058092544_n.jpg

LOL, the "rule of law" is the same in N.S.W?

When are you people going to wake up and start a revolution?
The day the light rail is finally finished :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
It's ironic that someone who expects people to be compassionate and repeatedly criticises those who aren't, you sure don't show much compassion to that of Ray's son or Ray. Just a touch hypocritical.

Meh I'm glad this happened rather than didn't happen. Same thing happened to John McCain with healthcare. If he didn't get cancer or that Rubio/Cruz got in instead of Trump. He would've passed that healthcare bill for sure

Also his son doesn't have mental issues. Their bloodline never had respect for mental illness and will now use it as a tool to protect themselves. 0.8g of cocaine means the guy raised a party trash animal of a son. No class!

Last edited:

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
only a matter of time that Hadley is caught in a Newcastle hotelroom with a rent-boy in time honoured tradition of seppo teleevangicals a phonetic pleonasm on the e

#Zeno's_paradox- is getting caught with a singular rent-boy indication of plural boyz
#Poe's_law you idjitz. Chief, he of unmatched wisdom, fix the hashtag coding like yesterday

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Anyone got Jnr’s number, not asking for a friend!

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Meh I'm glad this happened rather than didn't happen. Same thing happened to John McCain with healthcare. If he didn't get cancer or that Rubio/Cruz got in instead of Trump. He would've passed that healthcare bill for sure

Also his son doesn't have mental issues. Their bloodline never had respect for mental illness and will now use it as a tool to protect themselves. 0.8g of cocaine means the guy raised a party trash animal of a son. No class!
Is that all he had?
FMD, that dude is an animal, seriously though that’d last about an hour ‘round here!
Cocaine should be sold by pharmacists once you’ve signed a register or something, so should MDMA!!

I forgive Ray Hadley's son for being related to such a right wing coksarker.
You can't choose your parents, and under Australian law you can't kill the dumb muthfarkers.

I would be on drugs if I was part of that carnts family.

Are you reading this Ray your steaming piece of s**t?

AM

Aug 18, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
I forgive Ray Hadley's son for being related to such a right wing coksarker.
You can't choose your parents, and under Australian law you can't kill the dumb muthfarkers.

I would be on drugs if I was part of that carnts family.

Are you reading this Ray your steaming piece of s**t?
Madley, Jones, et al get their rocks off - and make veritable fortunes for themselves - stirring those who are brain donors. Interesting that these rat bag right imbeciles - and their like - never take off in Victoria.

Madley, Jones, et al get their rocks off - and make veritable fortunes for themselves - stirring those who are brain donors. Interesting that these rat bag right imbeciles - and their like - never take off in Victoria.

Higher general IQ than the NSW plebs possibly?
NSW radio is the absolute steaming a-hole of Australian media.
Hadley is almost king of the shitpile, just behind "Alan the Public Toilet Master".

AM

Aug 18, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Higher general IQ than the NSW plebs possibly?
NSW radio is the absolute steaming a-hole of Australian media.
Hadley is almost king of the shitpile, just behind "Alan the Public Toilet Master".
Can't readily explain it. Just find it intriguing that these imbecilic right wing radio shock jocks seem to thrive in NSW but have failed miserably in Victoria. Promoters have tried streaming the confirmed bachelor here - bombed. The 'Poison Dwarf' even headed-up a ratbag right radio station, that bombed and was closed in about 12 months. The turd then returned to Sydney and is spewing his bile back there.

Victoria is regarded as being politically more progressive, but that's just part of it. Be interesting to know why it's so.

Can't readily explain it. Just find it intriguing that these imbecilic right wing radio shock jocks seem to thrive in NSW but have failed miserably in Victoria. Promoters have tried streaming the confirmed bachelor here - bombed. The 'Poison Dwarf' even headed-up a ratbag right radio station, that bombed and was closed in about 12 months. The turd then returned to Sydney and is spewing his bile back there.

Victoria is regarded as being politically more progressive, but that's just part of it. Be interesting to know why it's so.

Victoria is generally regarded as having a higher IQ than any other State.
It is only just behind the ACT nationally per capita.

National average IQ = 98 (equal ninth in the world with USA)

Nationally: Lowest to highest average IQ all states and territories,
QLD
NSW
NT
SA
TAS
VIC
ACT

Let me just say before anyone goes off over these claims that I personally put very little stock in the standard US test which these claims are based on.

I do however tend to agree that anyone on Sydney talk back radio is a right-wing moron simply by the weight of evidence accumulated over the 40 years I have heard what these dickheads have had to say and the obvious evidence of their corruption which has been exposed.

Name one which has not been exposed as a fraud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back