Multiplat Rayman Legends

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, the Mariachi Madness level could be one of the greatest levels in the history of gaming!

Fast, fun, timed to perfection and accompanied by one of the best songs ever too!

Still so far from finishing this game but if this goes to a higher level from here, then we could be looking at one of the best games of all time too.

Ok then, there's less games to play on Wii U get it on that to get some use out of the console :thumbsu:

That was my reason for getting it on there

I just put the link up so that people knew the levels were coming.

Both have their trade offs.

Vita for portable play, or Wii U for the experience as intended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The quality of this game is absolutely STAGGERING!

The level of polish, continuing support of challenge levels, quality of level design, number of unlockables and sheer number of worlds/levels is simply incredible.
Not since Little Big Planet have i felt such a desire to replay levels over and over until i 100% them (i am NOT a completionist.).

My all time favorite platformer is Super Mario World on the Super Nintendo.....I honestly don't think that will be the case once i finish this title.

When you factor in that this game can be bought for around $55 brand new, i truly believe that this is an absolutely unmissable title for anybody who loves gaming.

On another note, my pup has left bite marks all over my copy of Rayman :mad:

Put it in the console to test if it works as the disc is all indented and it still does but i'll never be able to trade it in now. Lil prick!

The quality of this game is absolutely STAGGERING!

The level of polish, continuing support of challenge levels, quality of level design, number of unlockables and sheer number of worlds/levels is simply incredible.
Not since Little Big Planet have i felt such a desire to replay levels over and over until i 100% them (i am NOT a completionist.).

My all time favorite platformer is Super Mario World on the Super Nintendo.....I honestly don't think that will be the case once i finish this title.

When you factor in that this game can be bought for around $55 brand new, i truly believe that this is an absolutely unmissable title for anybody who loves gaming.

The game was 12 months late. So its good to see they put the time to use and really made an incredible experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Back