razor ray real disgrace to the game

Remove this Banner Ad

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
dont need to say much other than the fact that he has stamped his mark on the game. garbage umpiring and wrecks tje sport. should be something done about it.

dont need to say much other than the fact that he has stamped his mark on the game. garbage umpiring and wrecks tje sport. should be something done about it.

what should be done about it?

Only umpire in the game who doesn't s**t his pants and give in to the home crowd. Would gladly have him umpire all our games.
I agree.

I get why some people don't like his flamboyancy, but he's a actually the best umpire for decision making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone see him call the 4 nothing frees over a space of 3 seconds in the first half? Imagine if he called every nothing free consistently. It would be akin to playing a video game at 4 fps
Lol

The better team won, the umpiring had nothing to with it

Fact is for 10 years Geelong have been a great team during the h&a season but a s**t finals team. That is not the umpires fault

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Lol

The better team won, the umpiring had nothing to with it

Fact is for 10 years Geelong have been a great team during the h&a season but a sh*t finals team. That is not the umpires fault

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Did you even see the passage of play I'm referring to or just couldn't resist being a stupid smart arse? It was worse than your club ever will be. Trying googling most overzealous umpiring moment in AFL history.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back