Roast Razor Ray

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank bloody Christ ! Blight now calling out Ray.

Gerard; " It's certainly an interesting debate "

No debate Gerard, it's cheating !

Yep, Blighty was the first interviewee asked about Razor today who saw through the crap. “Who’s coaching him to umpire with his own emotions coming into his decision making?”

He also said he was shouting at the telly.

Very odd that people are surprised the boys club is closing ranks around Ray and congratulating him for confirming that he allows his personal bias to affect his decision making in a role where the job description is to be impartial

It's like you all learnt nothing from the hundreds of other times the AFL community has done this to people in the inner sanctum who have made mistakes

Ray is in. Once you're in you're in. They protect their own

Malcolm Blight just commenting on Chamberlain too.
Thank bloody Christ ! Blight now calling out Ray.

Gerard; " It's certainly an interesting debate "

No debate Gerard, it's cheating !

And did you hear Whately’s comment right at the end after Blight’s comments too? Correct me if I am wrong but I’m pretty sure the final comment was something along the lines of his honesty being a ‘credit’ to Ray!!

Malcolm Blight just commenting on Chamberlain too.

And did you hear Whately’s comment right at the end after Blight’s comments too? Correct me if I am wrong but I’m pretty sure the final comment was something along the lines of his honesty being a ‘credit’ to Ray!!

The mainstream AFL media are in the gentrification business.

Just look at the people with the highest "discussion" platforms like Wilson, Whately, Maher & Robinson, and ask yourself what actual observations and insights in to the game that they actually provide? It's predominately overhyped gossip, brand & advertising promotion and damage control, and next to nothing else.

There's about 20 people in the AFL media who actually provide insight in to the sport.

Started a thread on the main board with the title "Razor Ray Cheated". Wonder how it'll go.

It will be reduced by idiots as a "Norf vs Us" mentality that will distract from the actual issue.

The generic juvenile idiocy of bigfooty.com, plays right in to the hands of this sham.

It will be reduced by idiots as a "Norf vs Us" mentality that will distract from the actual issue.

The generic juvenile idiocy of bigfooty.com, plays right in to the hands of this sham.

Yeah, it probably is a waste of time but I had the shits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it probably is a waste of time but I had the s**ts.

You need a generic alt account and you need to raise issues that deal with several clubs on the same matter.

This way, there's a chance for some intelligent input before tribalism breaks down the entire process in to kindergarten level bullshit.

Hundreds of millions of dollars, and hundreds of thousands of man hours in preparation, which can all be brought undone by complete incompetence & bias, and it's dismissed as some flippant human interest aspect of the sport.

We are INSULTED on an hourly basis by the people who are PROFITING from this sport.

Don’t really know why clubs train / have game plans when the result is predetermined by the AFL.

I just want to know one thing - what age do umpires have to retire and how far away is this rat away from it.

I always revert back to when Zac Dawson molested Drew in a marking contest back in 2011 - that’s when this peanut should have been shown the door.

If only giantroo channel wasn’t taken down.

It was one of Brad Scott’s proudest moments for me as a member as he slammed the glass wall infront of him and epitomized what anger supporters were also feeling.

The Ziebell non free was the exact same s**t and yet here we are again.

The campaigner has and will continue to cost games. What can we do??

Stop tipping money in to a sham.

It's the only currency the AFL understand.
$600 goes from me to the club so I can watch 7 games each year with my mates and another 4 aswell based on where we are dictated to by the stadia.

I don’t pay for parking or drink or give anything else voluntarily to the league whilst Im there.

* the AFL

$600 goes from me to the club so I can watch 7 games each year with my mates and another 4 aswell based on where we are dictated to by the stadia.

I don’t pay for parking or drink or give anything else voluntarily to the league whilst Im there.

fu** the AFL
That's a start.

Bums on seats is their (AFL) main focus and I think they are well aware of the flow on effects for that.

Less bums on seats = less tv dollars ultimately.

Not that I think any of this is a realistic chance of actually happening, either btw, but yeah........

I haven't got time to like every post in this thread, but rest assured I agree with everything that's been said. It's not just Chamberlain either, the whole umpiring fraternity is corrupt. Just that this dickhead likes to be front and centre of everything, and has the bloody media falling for him.

I'm going to go back and watch replays of games from the 70's, one umpire, players allowed to square up and not be scrutinised for everything they do, commentators actually commentating the game, everything was better about footy then.

Tef this is the same bloke who was cheating on his best mates missus, got called out, took off to the 🇺🇸 due to ‘mental health and depression’ issues only to quietly slip back into the media via Jabba-the-Hutch’s SEN backdoor and before we knew it his bonce was all over mainstream TV without a second thought.

Surely you are aware that there was no actual cheating - the Lyon and the Brownless marriages were both over so they were just two consenting adults free to see each other. Unless you hold onto that antiquated Aussie blokey-bloke trope that proclaims property rights over an ex-wife or girlfriend's vagina in perpetuity. That's to say, true blue matey-mates don't * each other's ex. Apparently.

Surely you are aware that there was no actual cheating - the Lyon and the Brownless marriages were both over so they were just two consenting adults free to see each other. Unless you hold onto that antiquated Aussie blokey-bloke trope that proclaims property rights over an ex-wife or girlfriend's vagina in perpetuity. That's to say, true blue matey-mates don't fu** each other's ex. Apparently.

I don't want to get all puritanical about it but its more than just that.

Surely you are aware that there was no actual cheating - the Lyon and the Brownless marriages were both over so they were just two consenting adults free to see each other. Unless you hold onto that antiquated Aussie blokey-bloke trope that proclaims property rights over an ex-wife or girlfriend's vagina in perpetuity. That's to say, true blue matey-mates don't fu** each other's ex. Apparently.
Yeah because thats why Billy was devastated when the news dropped and Gazza skipped town, and they’ve never worked together since.. it was all consensual with all parties just chuffed with the outcome.. rolleyesthingy:

Very odd that people are surprised the boys club is closing ranks around Ray and congratulating him for confirming that he allows his personal bias to affect his decision making in a role where the job description is to be impartial

It's like you all learnt nothing from the hundreds of other times the AFL community has done this to people in the inner sanctum who have made mistakes

Ray is in. Once you're in you're in. They protect their own

Utterly accurate and beautifully put.
Depressingly. 🙁

Remove this Banner Ad

Back