Autopsy Rd 1 2021 Review: Freo vs. Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of s**t about Henry in the match thread. He's a young player who clearly isn't quite up to speed with AFL. He instinctively trying to do stuff he used to at a lower level and is finding out the hard way he can't. He'll learn and improve. I know it's frustrating, but let's get him to 25+ games before writing him off.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Level pegged for 2 quarters then played all over them for most of the last. Still lost by the margin we spotted them before we settled.
If Colyer had any ability to kick a goal we might have pinched it.
Looks like we lose Pearce & Hamling again so situation normal down back.
At least we have Walters & Sturt to come in forward. Fyfe is not a key forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Injuries can * off. Full strength we win that. Melbourne are s**t and will struggle to make the 8.

Skills. Man, I don't see how they can regress so much. Hopefully, it is just early-season rustiness.

Playing Pearce forward. I'd piss myself laughing at the complete idiocy of the decision if he didn't get injured. Again.

Young and Serong were good. Switta MOTM. Meek admirable but Gawn was just way too good.

Tabs needs help. He can't be the only tall up forward. If that means playing both Meek and Darcy and sticking one in the square then so be it.

Colyer can * off. I don't know how he has played so much these last couple of seasons. He adds nothing.

Midfield won the ball then continually gave it away.

Acres is fraud of a footballer.
Colyer should be paid out right now.

Mundy was horrible
The backline sucked arse. Watson, Cox, Ryan and Hughes trashed the ball.
Young did at times but was ok in the end

Andy tried hard but his ball use is pants.
Cerra tried hard for a quarter and used it well. 3/4 was s**t.
Henry did some good stuff. Also some poor stuff. He’ll get better. Keep playing him.
Taberner showed up when the game was over.

shultz. Marginally positive.
meek tried his guts out.

Travis Colyer is not a good player of Australian Rules Football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back