Review Rd 1 Carlton v Richmond Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I seriously don't know why the Rebels and Carlton don't train together. Mikey Harris and Jack Debrezceni could teach Levi a thing or two when it comes to kicking. They're both at Princes Park anyway.

Something needs to be done. Our forwardline is nothing to write home about :(
Serious question... what would we offer them? Not trying to be a smartarse, just not sure what would be in it for the Rebels...

Well for a start they need to learn how to catch...maybe Levi could teach them.

Maybe the Rebels could pass on some handy tackling tips. Marc Murphy - you should be standing at the front of that line.

Get Laurie Weeks or Sefa to show them how it's done. Some of the Carlton boys would end up in full body casts :p
Hey @MEB, not know much about the Rebs, how is their success rate and have they shown any fortitude wins?
I realise that they may be able to show our guys how to tackle but I believe that our boys really need belief that no matter what they can win if they play the whole game out.
This type of belief is a Melb Storm trait that is imparted to their new team members every season.

Hey @MEB, not know much about the Rebs, how is their success rate and have they shown any fortitude wins?
I realise that they may be able to show our guys how to tackle but I believe that our boys really need belief that no matter what they can win if they play the whole game out.
This type of belief is a Melb Storm trait that is imparted to their new team members every season.

They're on the improve.
When they win it's always from a grinding game where they start 7-10 points down and dig their heels in. They never start well and finish well in the same game. The leadership from the captains though...that's what you want in a team. They're constantly directing, setting up plays, encouraging, cooling down the hot heads, but flying the flag for the younger kids as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back