Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
A slow moving Pruess has moved in from the Coral Sea. A major depression since mid 2016 has the potential to develop later this evening into Cyclone Scotts. Members are reminded to tie down loose objects and stay indoors..80 mm of tears expected. Notherly winds of 68 kmhr expected to increase to 152 kmhr during the evening. A top today of 26 degrees with 100% humidity..

Its back...the all new Game Day Thread.

Last edited:
c0750d851145436b01694834e77d68bf.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s go boys!!!!! I’m very excited to finally get the real stuff underway. Let’s get a win and show the football world what kind of talent we actually have down at North.

Weather conditions won’t be a showcase for skills so we’ll be looking for relentless pressure and ferocity at the ball.

In all seriousness, we really need to ask the question “Why?”. Is the AFL just trolling both teams. I’d love to hear their reasoning for organising this debacle. I have never felt less inspired by a R1 game - even though LDU and Simpkin will be out there and it’s the first game in 2 years that over 50% of our list was available for selection. Mind boggling!

I'm glad our team is back playing again, even in the shithouse conditions.

But. F%$@ the AFL. Always banging on about player welfare and the fans. So lets play in tropical far Nth QLD during the wet/cyclone season so the fans and players can have a wonderful experience. Morons.

Our team and McGC's players will both have their work cut out next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back