Game Day Rd 1 v Eagles-Today- Roof Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goin GF.

Going earrings.

Post away.

Tip- Petrie to flop.
Have it on good authority that Petrie is training the house down over there. Went over without the family before christmas first on the track and last to leave throwing caution to the wind and feels he has a lot to prove, as opposed to a cautious approach he took at north wanting to nurse himself through pre-season without injury.

Have it on good authority that Petrie is training the house down over there. Went over without the family before christmas first on the track and last to leave throwing caution to the wind and feels he has a lot to prove, as opposed to a cautious approach he took at north wanting to nurse himself through pre-season without injury.

Come back at me in July and tell me all about it.

I haven't expressed an opinion nor do i don't disagree with you, only communicating facts!

Soz

Wat disappoints me is that if he is so in tune with himself now, why wasn't he last year when in a slump and said I need a run in the twos Scotts.

The joys of being able to see deleted posts.

gwZCrZl.gif
Reading through on my mobile.....whilst waiting 4 my kid 2 play sport.....that's a great gif!!!!
Must remember 2 read more posts this way

On EVA-L19 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reading through on my mobile.....whilst waiting 4 my kid 2 play sport.....that's a great gif!!!!
Must remember 2 read more posts this way

On EVA-L19 using BigFooty.com mobile app

And meanwhile for the rest of us who didn't bother with Tap a s**t, here are the two birds...

I haven't expressed an opinion nor do i don't disagree with you, only communicating facts!
Soz

Wat disappoints me is that if he is so in tune with himself now, why wasn't he last year when in a slump and said I need a run in the twos Scotts.

He might be... But how can you call this a fact, unless you can say who it was that told you (and they work for WC I assume).

Otherwise its just a rumour. Also, I don't think north was cautious with Petrie for example. According to the man himself he stated he worked ultra hard last pre-season to cut down on weight and improve his aerobic capacity.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if he is working extra hard. Its only natural for someone to become more motivated with a change of clubs, and I don't think this reflects poorly on him.

He might be... But how can you call this a fact, unless you can say who it was that told you (and they work for WC I assume).

Otherwise its just a rumour. Also, I don't think north was cautious with Petrie for example. According to the man himself he stated he worked ultra hard last pre-season to cut down on weight and improve his aerobic capacity.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if he is working extra hard. Its only natural for someone to become more motivated with a change of clubs, and I don't think this reflects poorly on him.
And nor should it reflect poorly on our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And nor should it reflect poorly on our club.
Well no it shouldn't, but in a way it would clearly show something that NMFC should of expected.

You just can't simulate such a big life change for someone to elicit that extra motivation, so in that sense no it doesn't reflect poorly on the club that he might be trying extra hard. However you CAN simulate this a little by dropping them... Something I and many have already spoken to death about. In a way if WC get a huge return from Petrie then it goes to show once more how NMFC handled his massive form drop badly.

Ed. Can I also just say Firestarter that you are a PROLIFIC poster. Over 7000 posts in not even a year!

Well no it shouldn't, but in a way it would clearly show something that NMFC should of expected.

You just can't simulate such a big life change for someone to elicit that extra motivation, so in that sense no it doesn't reflect poorly on the club that he might be trying extra hard. However you CAN simulate this a little by dropping them... Something I and many have already spoken to death about. In a way if WC get a huge return from Petrie then it goes to show once more how NMFC handled his massive form drop badly.

Ed. Can I also just say Firestarter that you are a PROLIFIC poster. Over 7000 posts in not even a year!
6990 of them should have been deleted.

Dropping senior players for extended poor form doesn't exist at our club.

Its a fact, I won't reveal my source, you can call it a rumour if you wish, I don't care,,,,,,just sharing information, which is what a forum is for. Sorry, I forgot this forum is actually for people's entertainment, I'll fall into line and just post harebrained speculative crap.

Petrie will be cooked by round 5. He will play round 1 and he will play well. It will be all downhill from there and playing for Subiaco by end of the year. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back