Game Day Rd 1 v Eagles-Today- Roof Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
an article about kennedy was just posted on the eagles board. only issue was the article was published in 2015. hoping it was just some very subtle comedy for their sake

It could just be an alternative fact.

Well afl.com.au is reporting Jeremy Laidler has injured his elbow.

He's neither the West Coast version of Josh Kennedy, or a Josh Kennedy at all, but the alternative fact is that he is actually West Coast's Josh Kennedy so I'm sure that's it.

Its a fact, I won't reveal my source, you can call it a rumour if you wish, I don't care,,,,,,just sharing information, which is what a forum is for. Sorry, I forgot this forum is actually for people's entertainment, I'll fall into line and just post harebrained speculative crap.

Its ok. Apology accepted ;)

My rd1 forecast..

Mitchell to cause us grief again in the centre just in a less 'poo' coloured (but no less shittier) guernsey this time.

'Feng' Shuey to take more dives than Matthew Mitchum.

Being an afternoon game, Wet Toast's favourite Darling will be jumping at shadows as the sun moves past Etihad.

Half price gear for Wet Toast supporters at the Subiaco Hotel.

No one from this mob can go with Mase so he will get off the chain, also if one of Maj or BBB doesn't come up I've got a feeling Benny McKay will debut and shine.

Our fearless leader JZ best on ground with 34 touches, 8 tackles and 2 goals to show the faithful why he should've been the man last year.

Oh yeah, we win!

Last edited:
Just heard Hackdorn on 6PR on the way into work that Drew Petrie is a certainty for us in Round 1. Will Goldy get up to smash Drew in the ruck? I believe that Preuss would do well in the ruck against Drew. It would be nice to get first hands on the ball in the centre and around the ground considering they have an awesome midfield. It's going to be so weird seeing Petrie play against us at Etihad in front of our home crowd.

Just heard Hackdorn on 6PR on the way into work that Drew Petrie is a certainty for us in Round 1. Will Goldy get up to smash Drew in the ruck? I believe that Preuss would do well in the ruck against Drew. It would be nice to get first hands on the ball in the centre and around the ground considering they have an awesome midfield. It's going to be so weird seeing Petrie play against us at Etihad in front of our home crowd.
Reliable source is Haggers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The eagles skills looked really good, all be it against the pressure of glorified witches hats

McDonald Tarrant Vickers-Willis
Durdin Thompson Macmillan
Atley Dumont Clarke
Higgins Brown Hrovat
Daw Waite Thomas

Goldstein Ziebell Cunnington

Swallow Gibson Williams Hibberd

Is this looking like the current round 1 team? Was tossing up about the last spot on the bench. Went for Hibberd cause he's impressed me thus far in pre season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back