MVP Rd 1 Votes vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Cole had an absolute shocker. I dont get it Jetta no good. Shuey and Hurn x10 better. Cole and Duggan gave us no drive off half back.
Intent. Cole brought it and most didn't.

Shuey was poor and Bunga was average at best to my eyes. Senior players have to do more when the chips are down.

We all look for different things when trying to scrape some positives out of a turd of a match. Plenty were bagging Redden and I thought he was clearly our best mid after Sheed so go figure.

5. Dom Sheed
4. Tom Barrass
3. Tom a Hickey
2. Oscar Allen
1. Luke Shuey

I know you are a sponsor but even so... I have an unwritten rule that I shall never give a player more votes than he had possessions.

5- Sheed
4- Barrass
3- Hurn
2- Allen
1 Darling

Those last 3 votes are purely out of necessity and not desire.

On to next week...

I know you are a sponsor but even so... I have an unwritten rule that I shall never give a player more votes than he had possessions.

5- Sheed
4- Barrass
3- Hurn
2- Allen
1 Darling

Those last 3 votes are purely out of necessity and not desire.

On to next week...

I'm the same way, except for me it's with Brownlow votes.

No point in repeating the obvious or usual suspects already mentioned,
but my DM goes out to coaching and selection!
maybe Simmo didn't have much wiggle-room or choice for round 1.
maybe they chose to throw some new s**t at this game to see what sticks?
maybe they've learnt from it and next week is back to normal?
maybe this is the sum result of our new coaches?
ok, enough of the maybe's...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprisingly Sheed didn't even get a single vote from the coaches for the brissie game. Odd considering he had 38 possessions.

Our rucks were awful. Not like we split their game time or anything, they played 100mins each for a combined 5 disposals & 1 mark. They covered so little ground that we felt the need to Ruck Barrass? WTF.

Smashed when it came to head over the ball stuff.
Thought Cole was poor. Masten shocking and wasn't much better in JLT, will be dropped soon if he keeps that up.

5. Sheed
4. Sheppard
3. Barrass
2. Hurn
1. O.Allen

Surprisingly Sheed didn't even get a single vote from the coaches for the brissie game. Odd considering he had 38 possessions.

Somehow McCluggage was undisputed BOG despite having almost half of Sheed's disposals and less than half the contested possessions and clearances vs Sheed.
Seriously why do people rate the coaches opinions so highly?

Fagan gave all his votes to his players because they had a good win. Usually Simpson does not give any votes to our players (no matter how well they played) when we loose badly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back