Preview Rd 10: Changes Vs Eagles Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Perryman obviously out with his hamstring. Yes, I'd like to see Buntine out as well, but losing Pez will mean in depends on who's able to come in. Haynes & Reid are possible returns, but given our current propensity towards hamstring injuries, I'd hope we are confident in bringing them back in. If neither is fit then probably Bruhn comes in, unless we want to reward Shipley for his form in the 2s, or give Wehr a chance to show what he can bring.

Happy with Flynn & Briggs, I hope we keep them.

Harry was poor, again, so I'd be happy if Finlayson returned in his place and he had a VFL game to try to get his form back up to scratch. Hopefully Hogan is fit to play - when he's on, he's brilliant in making our forward line work.

Happy with the defenders in Taylor, Buckley & Riccardi - they wore Reiwoldt & Lynch like gloves and didn't let them have much of a sniff. So, happy to keep them.

Perryman is another massive hole to fill for the team. :(

Evening Team Orange. I come in peace (for now).

Apologies for this being in the wrong place however I can't find a suitable place on this board for this question so feel free to move as required.

I am going to be in Sydney for next week's game and I was wondering if you guys are aware if there is usually a ticket resale through the week or if there may be a release of tickets in the second tier. I love sitting above ground level and sat above the forward pocket for the Giants/Bombers game last week however I noticed that the second tier of virtually the entire southern (?) side was empty.

I'd love to say go Giants but that would be disingenuous so I'll settle for a couple of exciting moments from Toby Greene.

Evening Team Orange. I come in peace (for now).

Apologies for this being in the wrong place however I can't find a suitable place on this board for this question so feel free to move as required.

I am going to be in Sydney for next week's game and I was wondering if you guys are aware if there is usually a ticket resale through the week or if there may be a release of tickets in the second tier. I love sitting above ground level and sat above the forward pocket for the Giants/Bombers game last week however I noticed that the second tier of virtually the entire southern (?) side was empty.

I'd love to say go Giants but that would be disingenuous so I'll settle for a couple of exciting moments from Toby Greene.

Contact the club maybe they can help you with regard to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back