Autopsy Rd 10 Comeback aborted - Blues go down by 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Today's game has proven Norf are going down while we are rising. Don't worry about the end result, we have shown a LOT of resolve today for such a young team, Carlton of old would've lost by 10 goals plus. Just a pity that our youngsters ran out of steam and couldn't complete the comeback.

Charlie and Cuningham were great today.

Have to say regardless of end result, Kreuz was an absolute behemoth.

18 touches, 46 hitouts, 9 tackles.

God I love him and his dodgy ankles/foot/whatever the supposed medicos said.

sorry for the intrusion but the scumps absolutely reamed you blokes/ladies absolute joke the standard of umpiring atm

just look at the bright side
kreuzer gave goldy an almighty bath
gibbs had 38 disposals 5 clearances 6tackles and 3goals

good luck until we next meet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Break out game from Cuningham, Charlie gets better as the year goes and Willo looks like a 100 gamer down back.

Loved the effort to fight back from 45 points down. It wasn't too long ago that Carlton would have just given up, you can really see the Bolton influence on the boys.

My initial in the moment response is disappointment but then my old mate called rational thought comes up and says 'look at all those young guns...Cuningham's side step, Charlie's leap, fishers hands, Samo's poise, Weiters smarts, marchy's marks, Cripps is a bull, Macreadie a cool cucumber'. Thanks rational thought. You're a ripper

Very proud of our boys but very angry at the same time.

Still cannot think what would of been had the Umps been not favoring the tin rattlers setting up that 45pt lead and killing our mojo of a young team that took 2 Qtrs to get back.

One day i suppose we will be on the decent end of the Umps but until then mehhh.

Fantastic effort though to hit the lead after all this with such a young group out there and our future is very bright, Doc and Simmo were magnificent while Cripps was scragged all day but kept trying.

Lots of positives for our boys but at the end of it it is a big * you umpires.

Kreuz was huge. So was Gibbs. Great signs from some of the younger players, but a little disappointed Fisher and SPS didn't get much of it. Must be shagged.

If we'd managed to stop the rot early, we could have been in the game longer, but tired legs got us in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back