• Gold Coast by 1-39

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Gold Coast by 40+

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one hope that Scott and Dew give the fans the mouthwatering matchup we've been waiting for all season:

Murdoch v Parsons

To the tune of the Benny Hill theme song.

Man .. the cynicism around here is amityville horror style dripping out of the walls.... LOL

Im not sure they play much man on man..but Id like to see Clark be put up against Ainsworth or Bowes etc and let him try to cope with them.We know he can free wheel..

I'd been hoping for that the last couple of weeks, really put the foot down and put a big score on the board.

We will see though. Seems to be a bit of a lull around atm. Probably understandable given our early fixtures, but would still like them to kick on.
Carlton game before the finals is shaping up to be 10+ goals

There's a lot to be said for Quexit.
They can leave the Reef, but take their bloody coal mine with them.
Can't like this comment enough - need mods to allow us multiple likes

This is where things get frustrating for me - I was born in QLD (so technically am a Qld'er) but moved to Vic when I was 4.5. I call myself a Victorian, that is what I associate as, it's what I feel connected to etc, as I don't feel any genuine connection with the state where I was born. And when I read & watch what's happening in Qld, I shake my head and really appreciate my parents decision to move back to Vic.

I'm not buying the poor tank for his omission,21 possies v Pies followed up by 31 v Melb and other good numbers for a 7 gamer,I'm thinking more structure.
Defensively he’s pretty poor at this stage, now some of those poor defensive efforts could be due to his tank.

Sav and Zuthrie the travelling emergencies today.
I'm thinking that indicates Sav is a good chance of playing - surely he wouldn't be traveling to Queensland and have 2 weeks without playing any football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd been hoping for that the last couple of weeks, really put the foot down and put a big score on the board.

We will see though. Seems to be a bit of a lull around atm. Probably understandable given our early fixtures, but would still like them to kick on.

I’m happy for the lull, as long as we hit our straps come September. It’s only natural to slightly drop off, every side does even the very good ones, as long as we keep winning and building our form towards the back end of the season.

Parsons more likely to make it long-term than Constable? Really? :drunk:

I strongly suspect this take is going to age as well as my "Mark O'Connor doesn't have any upside" posts from last year.
Turns out that no one on the forum can do any better than a guess when it comes to predicting who will make it and who won’t... what a surprise.

Turns out that no one on the forum can do any better than a guess when it comes to predicting who will make it and who won’t... what a surprise.

No one can predict the future but to say Parsons has more chance of making it than Constable is outrageous! Unless ‘it’ is a coffee in a little Pako cafe in the coming years after he’s been delisted.
Constable is not only a much better prospect but is already a far better footballer than parsons!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No one can predict the future but to say Parsons has more chance of making it than Constable is outrageous! Unless ‘it’ is a coffee in a little Pako cafe in the coming years after he’s been delisted.
Constable is not only a much better prospect but is already a far better footballer than parsons!

Why would he make coffee in Pako after being delisted?
(a) He's not from Geelong
(b) He's not a barista

Why would he make coffee in Pako after being delisted?
(a) He's not from Geelong
(b) He's not a barista

(a) he will find love with a local girl who will convince him to stay
(b) Parsons is good mates with Cam Guthrie who will be convinced by his manager to invest in a cafe so naturally when Parsons is unemployed he would give him a job. Mates look after mates

(b) Parsons is good mates with Cam Guthrie who will be convinced by his manager to invest in a cafe so naturally when Parsons is unemployed he would give him a job. Mates look after mates

Now you're talking!
It always pays to be more specific with your ironic predictions.

We don't need anymore ammunition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back