Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Do I come back in 3 hours to WA time to start the Thread or leave it to Scamper who is further behind but morning Saturday?

Anywho big game for BJ. We missed him last year. Think about those close loses and the midfields that destroyed us.

200 games for AA Goldy. Congrats big fella. That mark in the dying seconds of that Cats Final was a heart stopper for the ages...

Will anyone wait outside for Le Grille at the new venue?

GD here..not there.

Last edited:

Do I come back in 3 hours to WA time to start the Thread or leave it to Scamper who is further behind but morning Saturday?

Anywho big game for BJ. We missed him last year. Think about those close loses and the midfields that destroyed us.

Can Goldy redeem that 2017 losing kick?

GD here..not there.
Sorry but it's your job.

Today’s VFL performance would have scared the s**t out of half a dozen blokes in Perth today. The incumbents to respond with a 35 point win.

Hope the boys in Perth were looking at a stat sheet at least, theres some big VFL lads banging that door down if the seniors don't get up today.

Expecting a win today, don't disappoint North.

Brown to kick 5 goals, Cunnington to get 35+ disposals of those 20 will be contested, Jacobs to hold Fyfe to 10 touches and get 20 himself, Ziebell to take 10+ marks, Marley holding Walters to 2 behinds and bringing back that magnificent run down tackle again.

All and all will be a good day for the Roos!!

Can Goldy redeem that 2017 losing kick?

GD here..not there.
Scamper, my Little Geelong Cat,
SCAMPER (2).JPG
Meows the following:

Without Kersten and Nyhuis the Dockers have no match winners.

North by 86 points.
nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I hope Goldy can make amends for that shocking miss that would have won us the game against Freo last year.

Geez I hope Goldy can make amends for that shocking miss that would have won us the game against Freo last year.

Is this you way of saying congratulations on reaching 200 games?

I suppose. But jeez he should have got that goal last year.
His set shot kicking from anything outside the goal square has been terrible since then. Still remember him kicking one from a dubious ruck infringement from 50m to win us a game a few years ago (can't recall opponent). We need that Goldie to resurface.

Rain radar shows showers have cleared. Spasmodic Light showers at worst.

Can’t see a late change for weather reasons unless someone is sore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to hear. This definitely suits us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back