Rd 11 & 12 Other Games

Remove this Banner Ad

I would just write

Gonna be a massacre brace yourselves
I can see Bucks saying our defence held up well to hold them to only 15 goals and we only lost by 40 points. We did do quite well.

Shows how far we have regressed that we are happy when we lose. Some posters here want to accept that dribble for another 10 years.

June Premiers.
Weve been there, on many many occasions.
Big task to convert June to September.
Late September at that.
I don't care, if my team gives me that it will make my weekend every day.

Max King 1 mark, 1 kick, 1 goal to half time.
What are the Saints doing to the kid?

This is the time of day we'll be starting against Melbourne on Monday week. The SCG shadows, camera angles, f’ed turf, small ground, painted-over lines. Yuck ground to watch on TV.

Yeah same as that other ground in Melbourne that's been renamed 3 times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will give it a try... .

Quite a few first round picks; pretty stable group of players; top ruckman; finally developed good chemistry in the group which has been helped by not having injuries to key players in every game and I think that Mark Williams has helped. Also given the playing group they have, should have shown much more earlier and their last GF was in 64.
Not sure I would use them as a yardstick.

Why call those that have a different view on Buckley, 'Buckley sympathisers'? If the call is made on not renewing Buckley, I can assure you I won't melt.

I would also add Yze - he’s made a huge difference to their group.

It was only 2-3 years ago most people would've been happy to have De Goey over Petracca. I hope he can turn the corner very quickly (today).
If they have a good run with injuries, they're going to take some beating though. Sensational midfield, good talls and most of their flankers can run and are as clean as a whistle.

Melbourne have two of the best mids in the league, who have just hit their prime.
Excuses, excuses. If all of these help you the justify the current rabble, so be it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back