Preview Rd 11: Changes& Prematch discussion vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real danger game here. Thought we had it all wrapped up against port at Etihad and look what happened. I’m quite nervous. Brisbane aren’t that bad.

I have a feeling Ziebell will have a day out on Sunday.
Been threatening for a while.
Need a hard effort across the 18 possessions on the field. If we have control at half time could be a good day for us

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Has been below standard for a while to be honest. still contributing though.

You guys worried about a loss. Haven’t you been watching?

I TRUST this team.

North by 42

Lemme start by saying I think we will win this game.

I have loved the way that we've gone about it.

We've brought pressure and effort every week.

However there is a little man in my head that nags at me with scars of times I've been burnt believing we'd turned the corner before.

I keep telling the little man to f*** off, but he is still there, waiting for the fall.

This team has exceeded my expectations. I want us to win, I am happy with where we're at.

I'm hoping for the continuation of the single-minded commitment we've shown all year. Do that and we should have them covered. They are an ordinary contested ball side where as we are very good. Control the contest and you control the game. I'd like to see Anderson take Zorko, BJ to Beams and believe that after those prime movers are taken out we get the game on our terms.

The Ruck will be an interesting duel. Goldy has Martin covered at tapouts but Martin has the pace and tank to cause some damage which will make Daw a useful back up in this match.

I think we'll get the job done.

North by 35

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really can’t stand people who are pessimistic for the sake of being pessimistic.

Back your team in FFS.

No one gives a rats arse about your feelings.
It's not pessimism mate, it's realism. Realism of being a North supporter. I trust this team about as far as that bloke from Austin powers could run before he has a heart attack. And that's not changing until we consistently beat teams, whether they're the Frankston vfl side or bloody ******* Richmond.

It's not pessimism mate, it's realism. Realism of being a North supporter. I trust this team about as far as that bloke from Austin powers could run before he has a heart attack. And that's not changing until we consistently beat teams, whether they're the Frankston vfl side or bloody ******* Richmond.
Hey. I'm not that much of a Fat Bastard.

The top 9 sides should break away from the pack this week, although I do give the Suns a sneaky chance of pushing Geelong.

The next round is going to be telling: North vs Geelong, Port vs Richmond, Melb vs Collingwood.

Then we'll have a nice rest while Geelong v Richmond & Sydney v Eagles battle it out.

Win the next two and we could be entrenched by the time we return after the bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back