Preview Rd 11: Changes& Prematch discussion vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give the AFL ideas.

If they merged these teams they'd wind up with a list of 70 and the first 15 picks in 4 drafts.
I'd be all for it if they called themselves the Brisbane Sun Bears. They could wear the Vic State jumper:

sun-bear-side-image.png

Like the optimism. I'd say Margetts being a ****head is the one certainty. But cos of how much life this ******* rollercoaster of a team has sucked outta me past few years, i feel we're due for a bad game. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

******* Maggot Margetts is the king of the soft free kick in our defensive 50 and ticky touch wood 50 metre penalty

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Round 11 Seating Information

At this weekend's match against Brisbane on Sunday, June 3 there will be some changes to member seating on Level 3.

Level 3 will be partially closed for the match with members still being able to access seating between Aisles 31 and 42.

General Admission members will have access to seating on Level 1 between aisles 1-3 and 46-48. Please see the seating map below.
adce19e7-5b93-48cf-976a-b447da85fe4e.jpg

These changes are designed to create a greater atmosphere at the match whilst also giving all members the opportunity to sit close to the action on Level 1.

Round 11 Seating Information

At this weekend's match against Brisbane on Sunday, June 3 there will be some changes to member seating on Level 3.

Level 3 will be partially closed for the match with members still being able to access seating between Aisles 31 and 42.

General Admission members will have access to seating on Level 1 between aisles 1-3 and 46-48. Please see the seating map below.
adce19e7-5b93-48cf-976a-b447da85fe4e.jpg

These changes are designed to create a greater atmosphere at the match whilst also giving all members the opportunity to sit close to the action on Level 1.
“These changes are designed to create a greater atmosphere” Come on! Don’t treat us this way! It’s done for one reason and one reason only.... Money! Be honest and just say that. How’s the placement of the 5 bays on lvl 1? Smack bang in the middle of the Brisbane cheer squad. So much for a greater atmosphere. Hate this decision, club has tried it in the past, then followed up with surveys, which results told the club we preferred having full access to level 3 even against teams that draw low crowds.

So pleased for Ahern. Would be easy to throw in the towel but this is a huge moment for him built on determination. Would love to see him make a huge splash this year.

So probably:

Clarke -> Ahern
Durdin -> Daw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just hoping for a win.

After reading the Lions board, they seem to think we are some kind of percentage booster for them at 1-9.

I hope we bury them by 10 goals now.

I was just hoping for a win.

After reading the Lions board, they seem to think we are some kind of percentage booster for them at 1-9.

I hope we bury them by 10 goals now.

Yeah, that's some interesting reading over there.

Sitting 17th and (closely) losing to the team sitting 4th at home, with one win for the season = favourites against 5th at home.

Twits get took much sun and not realise they're not at home this weekend?
Apparently we have no youth and have had an easy draw.
You see when we beat Hawks, Freo away, sydney away and gws we only beat them because they were bad.
I must say though if anybody knows a bad team when they see one its probably Lions fans so who knows maybe they're right.

North by 39.
Wood to kick 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back