Autopsy Rd 12, 2017: SWANS VS BRAVEDOGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are you dropping? Marsh was extremely good last night.

That's why I was dropping Sinclair ha ha Obviously not realistic. Marsh was good but different sort of player. Against Richmond I would have Rohan's 1 percenters ahead of Marsh's solid hit out. I do get what you're saying though in not changing a winning formula.

That's why I was dropping Sinclair ha ha Obviously not realistic. Marsh was good but different sort of player. Against Richmond I would have Rohan's 1 percenters ahead of Marsh's solid hit out. I do get what you're saying though in not changing a winning formula.

Normally I'd agree but I just feel everyone played well so we can go unchanged and I'd be 100% fine with that actually.

First time this season it's a matter of who deserves to be dropped rather than which one should be dropped. It's a good problem to have.

Huh? Marsh was horrible in the first half and solid in the second.

Disagree. I've watched the game again (2 times) and thought Marsh's handballs in the backline setting up our run were very good. Just like what he brings to the table.

Check the stats.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't put much stock in stats, never have. I watch the game and get a feel for it from that.

Having said that, some may see numbers as a defining way of assessing the game. I don't have a problem with that, but it's not the way I read a game. I bought the afl live app this year, it's been good. I've watched virtually all the Tigers games.

I don't put much stock in stats, never have. I watch the game and get a feel for it from that.

Having said that, some may see numbers as a defining way of assessing the game. I don't have a problem with that, but it's not the way I read a game. I bought the afl live app this year, it's been good. I've watched virtually all the Tigers games.

Have you tried Super Coach or Dream Team!
It will make your discussion more believable!:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you tried Super Coach or Dream Team!
It will make your discussion more believable!:)
LOL...I actually did the whole Supercoach/Dream team years ago, but by a few rounds in I felt like some silly loser pouring over all these players and stats and gave up. A wife, two kids and a mortgage and life is more than enough, as well as talking nonsense on BF!:D

Yeah, but the impact was square in the middle of the back, drove him forward in the air, then rolled him as they came down onto the ground. Eh, probably not worth arguing over though.

To me, that would only matter if he did it not wrapping his arms around him like a bumping motion. That's my recollection that it was a driving arms around tackle but turned him. If it happened differently to how I remember it then fair call.

Yeah, but the impact was square in the middle of the back, drove him forward in the air, then rolled him as they came down onto the ground. Eh, probably not worth arguing over though.

Just watched it again - He wrapped him up in a driving tackle (Totally fine) turned him at the end. However slowing it down the landing was in the back and the roll was a fraction too late. I've got it wrong it was a fair free.

Stick to my guns that he can catch him and drive him forward so long as he rolls him. Got it wrong that he rolled him prior to landing on him so apologies for arguing the toss with you.

Just watched it again - He wrapped him up in a driving tackle (Totally fine) turned him at the end. However slowing it down the landing was in the back and the roll was a fraction too late. I've got it wrong it was a fair free.

Stick to my guns that he can catch him and drive him forward so long as he rolls him. Got it wrong that he rolled him prior to landing on him so apologies for arguing the toss with you.
Like I said though, I liked the intent of Parker and wouldn't want him doing anything different if he was in the same position.

on a negative note i was getting really annoyed at the stupid free kicks we were giving away, especially in the first half : parker, mills, lloyd, grundy from memory... just as bad as missing a tackle or poor disposal, probably worse if the opposition plays on from it... i can't remember a game when parker hasn't been done multiple times for high shots or in the back...

on a negative note i was getting really annoyed at the stupid free kicks we were giving away, especially in the first half : parker, mills, lloyd, grundy from memory... just as bad as missing a tackle or poor disposal, probably worse if the opposition plays on from it... i can't remember a game when parker hasn't been done multiple times for high shots or in the back...
#BraveFreeKickDogs would have got them anyway. Their stolen grand final is forever tainted and not taken seriously by the afl community outside their own. Theyre a laughing stock. #BraveLaughingStock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back