Preview RD 12 - Carlton v Eagles Sunday 6th June 3.20PM @ SCG - Team - Post #654

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably right.
8th spot is nothing and we salivating over it like it Mount Everest. What has become of our club and our lower expectations. Incredible

We haven't been good since 2000, that's 21 years.

Cripps was born in 1995, as in he wasn't alive for the first half of the our last premiership season.

I reckon it's time we let go of this arrogant and entitled mentality.

It's time to embrace a new Carlton, a club that will punch the premier in the face during a cocaine party at Lindsay foxes house

Nothing will replace what I felt up at Gws in bolts final year, I had the tour of the rooms, met some coaches and then saw the worst possible performance of football I've ever seen live.

Much better than we were then.
Is that the game where Charlie ended up rucking?

WC | GWS | ADE | FRE | GEE | COLL | North | St Kilda | SUNS | Port | GWS

No reason why the team cant play finals if we win next 4 games - starting today. Once they start winning - they should keep winning. Only penciled in losses from here for mine are Geelong/Port with 50/50 in GWS FREO and St Kilda - in fact based on ladder and draw - we could have 8th position locked in by round 20 - if bolded games are won.

Expect to see Charlie back in for St Kilda game and maybe Kemp by Collingwood/ Norfs game - if he can get fitness up. McGovern should be good to go for Adelaide and or Freo game.

No reason why the team cant play finals if we win next 4 games - starting today. Once they start winning - they should keep winning. Only penciled in losses from here for mine are Geelong/Port with 50/50 in GWS FREO and St Kilda - in fact based on ladder and draw - we could have 8th position locked in by round 20 - if bolded games are won.

Expect to see Charlie back in for St Kilda game and maybe Kemp by Collingwood/ Norfs game - if he can get fitness up. McGovern should be good to go for Adelaide and or Freo game.
Wasn’t the talk that Charlie could be back for round 16 or 17? which is Freo or Geelong

We’re more likely to win the final round than the next GWS game.

Wasn’t the talk that Charlie could be back for round 16 or 17? which is Freo or Geelong
yes...but what does that mean- I read it to mean VFL minutes...

We’re more likely to win the final round than the next GWS game.

It is now an arm wrestle between Carlton/WC/Essendon/GWS/Suns and Saints for 8th - if Sydney keeps winning. Our draw sees us having more say in what happens as we are paying sides around current ladder position or lower from here - apart from Geelong and Port. Which is why a couple of those recent close losses and Collingwood loss in particular - stings.

i've forgotton more things than what most people know.
The beginning of all wisdom is when you realise how much you don't know.
The beginning of being ****ed up is when you forgot what you know and have no idea how much of it no other *er knows that is lost for all time.

Is that the game where Charlie ended up rucking?
Oh gosh I really don't remember that detail. I remember too many horrid other ones.

Had a boundary side seat and heard a few of our player call each other lazy and weak a few times, someone yelled do it for bolts and one of our back line laughed. It was unholy.

Lob tried his guts out that whole game. Ran like a demon but was too under developed strength wise to impact on contests where we just weren't trying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back