Analysis Rd 12: Changes Vs The Bye - Halfway Point

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the bunts selection is more or less just a last man standing thing.
We are literally out of guys to play there.
He seems to talk alot on the field, maybe he is a good organiser?
I think we all agree, when they come back, he will be the first to be moved on.
Adam Kennedy may get his gig. He plays a lock down role ok.

I think the bunts selection is more or less just a last man standing thing.
We are literally out of guys to play there.
He seems to talk alot on the field, maybe he is a good organiser?
I think we all agree, when they come back, he will be the first to be moved on.
Adam Kennedy may get his gig. He plays a lock down role ok.
I agree with Kenner’s as a lockdown. His only real flaw is his kicking on occasion. With cumming, Ash and Whitfield rolling through there we have enough run and kick options. He can focus solely on locking down the oppo best small forward.

110 per cent agreed.

This is a schoolboy gym mistake.

I actually lay the blame squarely at Preuss’ own feet.

If he was a 1st year draftee I’d give him a pass. However, for a senior ruckmen to make this mistake is hard to forgive.

I’m not sure what the odds were on Preuss underperforming Jacobs, but that’s the reality for their respective first years at our club.

Happy to pile on the medical team for some of the other injury disasters, but for me the player is fully accountable for this one.

Glad I’m not the one who had to go and explain this SNAFU to Mummy and Leon.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Having seen two pec Tears in my life ... (one of which was a complete rupture) it doesn’t have to be a big weight or being silly to have a really serious injury

without knowing what was on the bar.... I would hesitate at criticizing him. Sometimes they just go

Having seen two pec Tears in my life ... (one of which was a complete rupture) it doesn’t have to be a big weight or being silly to have a really serious injury

without knowing what was on the bar.... I would hesitate at criticizing him. Sometimes they just go

I sincerely hope Preuss is blameless for everyone’s sake.

I just cannot believe we incur new season ending injuries while already in rehab.

I guess we’re the only team in the AFL with a ‘rehab rehab’ group.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Guys I'll do the Rd 13 preview thread closer to Rd 13.

With our clubs' injury management track record we could collectively rack up another doz injuries in that time. And there's some genuine fixture doubt re where/when this will be played.
No worries. Someone might trip over their own feet going to the bathroom, with our luck. :(

Dumb question for you all.
Do tickets at Giants Stadium go A-Z then AA?

Got two tickets in row BB for Friday night…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m hoping out team against North could be:
Cumming Davis Ash
Haynes Buckley Idun
Kelly Hopper Whitfield
Lloyd Himmelberg Taranto
Greene Finlayson Hill
Flynn Ward Green
Briggs Kennedy XOH DeBoer

Hogan, Coniglio, Perryman and Daniels to come in the following two weeks.
I think it is time Jake Stein got another run.

Just back from a hand injury from memory and he may have played the reserves pre season games only so he would need 4 or so weeks before he would be considered to build up match fitness
Possible, but considering their past performances, they could do with his height

Hi Everyone,

Is Leon likely to change Kelly's mid role back to the forward line once your injured players come back similar to rounds 1-6? Or did he play forward due to groin soreness?

Thinking of trading him into my supercoach side this week!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Everyone,

Is Leon likely to change Kelly's mid role back to the forward line once your injured players come back similar to rounds 1-6? Or did he play forward due to groin soreness?

Thinking of trading him into my supercoach side this week!

Thanks in advance :)
I'm guessing, but think his role over the last half a dozen games or so would continue.
Injuries have been more at either end than the middle.

Well, would you look at that, Jake Stein is in. 🤣
Horses for courses policy? He was very good in his debut game in Hobart and likely a good match for someone like Zurhaar.

That said I don't know why he has not been given more of an opportunity to this point. Thought he looked fine in his early games

Horses for courses policy? He was very good in his debut game in Hobart and likely a good match for someone like Zurhaar.

That said I don't know why he has not been given more of an opportunity to this point. Thought he looked fine in his early games
I am not a huge fan of Leon's squad rotation tactics. Could be he doesn't favour Stein's athletics background as a posed to those that come up through the juniors. But that is probably me just speaking out my posterior. See how the game goes I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back