Preview Rd 12 Roos v * - Sun June 4th 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys can someone help me . I have a country membership it’s a 5 game home or away games . Can I walk into the North v * match on Sunday or is there conditions?

We shouldn't fear going up against a midfield of
Draper vs Goldy
Merrett vs Simpkin
Hobbs vs Phillips
Shiel vs Greenwood
Stringer - Wardlaw
Snelling - Sheez
Caldwell - Powell
Martin & Heppell (wings) vs Scott & Shiels

This is a very winnable match and hopefully the boys can keep it close early and turn it into an arm wrestle.

Interesting changes. Corr in the mix might mean JZ is proppy - no inside goss, but he looked out of sorts last week.

Thomas will play if named, Phillips will play unless his leg falls off between now and Sunday.

IMHO Spicer's closing speed worries opponents even with some of his obvious drawbacks, the dreaded word "structure" comes to mind. I think he will stay in and is now playing for his position given the MSD move we made. They want someone that can harry and pressure, but they also want more out of that role. Interesting times for him and the team.

Interesting changes. Corr in the mix might mean JZ is proppy - no inside goss, but he looked out of sorts last week.

Thomas will play if named, Phillips will play unless his leg falls off between now and Sunday.

IMHO Spicer's closing speed worries opponents even with some of his obvious drawbacks, the dreaded word "structure" comes to mind. I think he will stay in and is now playing for his position given the MSD move we made. They want someone that can harry and pressure, but they also want more out of that role. Interesting times for him and the team.
Agreed re Spicer. Even if he's 60-odd kgs he brings with him the beautiful art of "perceived pressure".

Agreed re Spicer. Even if he's 60-odd kgs he brings with him the beautiful art of "perceived pressure".
Yeah, he closes space and because he is agile as well as fast sidestepping him doesn't necessarily buy a player much more time. Other players often run full tilt to lay an ineffective tackle leaving their opponent free to run down the field. Spicer even if the tackle isn't successful stays in the contest and on his feet more often. I can see the appeal of his type in our team.

Hi guys can someone help me . I have a country membership it’s a 5 game home or away games . Can I walk into the North v * match on Sunday or is there conditions?
You might be best to try and get a GA ticket via the ticketing website as its a recipricol game it wont cost you anything. l am not sure if its a walk up game .

Ziebell is fine. Trained fully yesterday.

Ziebell is fine. Trained fully yesterday.
Hopefully last week was an aberration, he's had a cracking year but that was the kind of game that had me second guessing whether it was sustainable. I'm a touch concerned that when we are playing our best football he won't be a natural fit anymore... but there is time yet before that is a big worry and age / attrition might sort it either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully last week was an aberration, he's had a cracking year but that was the kind of game that had me second guessing whether it was sustainable. I'm a touch concerned that when we are playing our best football he won't be a natural fit anymore... but there is time yet before that is a big worry and age / attrition might sort it either way.

I would doubt he’d be around when we’re playing our best footy. It’s still a few seasons away.

Leigh Fisher imo.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

All cut from the same cloth.
Razor, Eleni, Nick Brown, Leigh Fisher. Even Simon Overlands twin racked up 400 games of butchering decisions last week.

Just incompetent campaigners

Eleni is the worst umpire ever. Clueless and biased
She’s not good, but you know every time a woman umpire makes a bad decision it’s her, while all the men making bad decisions are indistinguishable from each other so they don’t collect the crosses as individuals the same way.

Spicer must be in on an experimental basis. Seeing what we can squeeze out of him before year's end. I'm one of his biggest fans and he was ****ing woeful last week. Powell stiff, don't mind Hall getting another go because his shitness is overblown on here.

At least we aren't glaringly short on leg speed I spose

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Rd 12 Roos v * - Sun June 4th 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back