Trades Rd 12 Trades - It’s all gone to s**t Pt 1 - the first bye week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so. But I'm not confident enough to risk bringing him in myself.

Looking at Essendon's fwd line, I do wonder if Carlton will just run with Young as key def and bring in Kemp or Marchy as support. Beside Wright, I'm not sure there's another big fwd other than the resting ruck.
Might have to do Owens.

Can already see myself holding Smith and just stick to my 2 down 1 up plan next week as I’ll end up just rooting my team…more 😂

Last trade today McInnes to Owens or do I duck Cripps off to Titchell?

Next week I’ll have 17 pre trades with first option or 16 pre trades with the second?

McComb 50 is my lowest score assuming Butler is worse than that?
Depends if you’re trying to improve your score this week or just improve your team?

There is risk bringing in Owens though - regardless of how well he went last weekend, anything could happen between now and next weekend. I’d probably go the fomo Cripps to Titch.

I have an uneasy feeling next week is gonna be a nightmare of carnage through injury and omissions. 😬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends if you’re trying to improve your score this week or just improve your team?

There is risk bringing in Owens though - regardless of how well he went last weekend, anything could happen between now and next weekend. I’d probably go the fomo Cripps to Titch.

I have an uneasy feeling next week is gonna be a nightmare of carnage through injury and omissions. 😬
Yeah that’s why I tried to get Owens in early to give me 17 and cover for 2 potential outs.

Cripps role looks pretty s**t though currently so would be happy to * him off. Just worried about having 16 next week.

Yeah that’s why I tried to get Owens in early to give me 17 and cover for 2 potential outs.

Cripps role looks pretty s**t though currently so would be happy to duck him off. Just worried about having 16 next week.
Yep for sure. There’s no guarantee Michi plays though. 🤷‍♀️

OK, so what can I do this week?

Thinking SDK, McComb, Clark out for Sinclair, rook, rook but it means I'll need to find a bench player for SDK (poor planning) and then only have 18 this week, of which, it would need to include another Rd12 rook on field...like there's one of those!

View attachment 1418579
Wrong thread my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back