Autopsy Rd 13 2013 v Western Bulldogs and changes

Remove this Banner Ad

4 Points, bank it and move on. Sloppy win against an average team that turned it into a scrap.
Waits for injuries when thinking changes................

As a bottom of the 8 side did we beat a bottom 6 team comfortably while playing well below our best. 11 tackles in the first half was completely unacceptable and seeing what happened after half time I'll bet they had a rocket put up them. Having said that, 60 points was my pass mark for the game so in general I'm happy. Praying Chappy is ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought we didn't play well but we got the job done by 60 points still. Shows that we're an improved side.

Dimma just said it looks ok structurally, but will need scans.

As long as it's not a long term thing, if he misses 2-3 that's fine. We really need him though, any chance of a season ender?

Do we expect too much ?

We beat sides around us comfortably, and beat bottom sides with ease. Seriously, the Tigers didn't get out of second gear tonight. Looks like we will have a few injuries to worry about. Grimes, Bachelor and Griffiths may get their opportunities.

Jackson was very important tonight. Cotchin is a bit of a worry.

Ordinary game and our skills were basic, but we won by ten goals. That in its self is telling.

Also, Matty White is no sub, but how can we get him in to our starting lineup. Times are good.

And PMSL at Boyd and Griffen racking up 70 disp between them. Front running downhill skiers at their finest.

My god. I don't watch a lot of the Dogs but it's no wonder Dimma decided to leave Griffen off the chain. I don't think I've seen a player rack up so many disposals as a midfielder that were completely ineffectual. Him having that many disposals was actually a detriment to their team. Jackson was twice as damaging offensively tonight, great coaching by Damien.

We had an ugly win on a crappy surface against a side that was not going to let us win easy...and the maggots tried to keep it a contest as well...
We held our structures...
Really think its time Astbury regained some form in the VFL before he's picked again...
!0 goals is a fair win...room for improvement...still...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back