Game Day Rd 13, 2014 - Brisbane Lions v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockliff can't get into the match and we can't win a clearance. No target up forward with Browny out has us lost. A shame we look like losing this. Giants are building a pretty good team and were always a good chance of doing this to us. They've tagged Rocky out of the game.

We are playing the worst performed team in the competition here aren't we?

Its a team that has nearly knocked off Hawthorn and Essendon the last 2 weeks, I was honestly shocked we went in as much favorites as they said. I only tipped Brisbane because I follow them, this result is not a shock.

I'm sure there will be enough people to suggest that he doesn't need to actually do anything than direct traffic and considering the scoreboard, I'm not sure he is doing a good job of that either.

I wasn't impressed even before the game started.....he went from the coin toss to the huddle, hooked on to the back of them all, and stood and listened to JB talking....didn't even try to get in the middle and do any talking himself. ....and where's our next captain when we need him?

..Zorks goals...that's a plus. Cmon boys.

We are playing the worst performed team in the competition here aren't we?
No. Giants are hardly the worst team in the competition. As usual as soon as we show promise most of our fans' expectations shoot through the roof...

Bloody embarrassing.

Leppa is having a stinker in the box.

Do something man!!!

Interesting exercise. If you had to make a ladder of AFL coaches where would people have Leppitsch?

Major spray needed at 3/4 time.

GWS have been playing well - we're now down our two key targets.

Remember who isn't on the ground, guys - hope for a big last quarter.

No. Giants are hardly the worst team in the competition. As usual as soon as we show promise most of our fans' expectations shoot through the roof...
Sorry but at the start of this game they were on the bottom of the ladder - that makes them the worst performed side in the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know what's worse the commentary or the umpiring. Both god awful. We are clueless going forward now that the great man is gone for the match. Leppa needs make some sort of moves. He hasn't reacted to this well. Get Patfull up forward. Zorko in the centre. Rocky needs a big lift.

Clearances 42-27. The last 1.5 quarters we've been dominated.

IWM-KID-329-Light-tank-MkIV.jpg

... nothing like a good old-fashioned tank.

Credit to GWS their tackling has been first rate

Considering we've won only one last quarter for the year (+12 v Carlton) and have a deficit of 157 points compared to our opposition for last quarters this year, I wouldn't be expecting anything.

Heart in my throat with Browny collision. Hopefully no significant damage.

We are getting torn apart in the midfield. Why has Rocky spent so much time up forward and on the bench? Is Leppa giving the second stringers a test or something? And where is the intensity? Tackling pressure non existent. Really, really poor quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back