Preview Rd 13, 2018: Hawthorn v Adelaide, 16 June 2018, 7.25pm @ MCG, featuring Shaun Burgoyne's 350th match

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t understand Langford coming in. His form this year has been ordinary and he hasn’t dominated at BH.

Surely we’d better with Glass or Swiss in the team. Glass could play back and we could push Doc forward.

I hope Langers plays a solid game but this is a head scratcher.

Can’t understand Langford coming in. His form this year has been ordinary and he hasn’t dominated at BH.

Surely we’d better with Glass or Swiss in the team. Glass could play back and we could push Doc forward.

I hope Langers plays a solid game but this is a head scratcher.

Likely going to be wet and needs bigger agile bodies around the footy

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Clarko this didn't work against the Swans what makes you think it's about to work vs the Crows?

Anyway I look forward to Langford fumbling the ball, missing his targets by foot and laying the one tackle this Saturday night.

Langers is better in the wet. His fumbles blend in more.
That was the consensus for why he was picked in the Swans game. Turned out he is still mediocre in the wet as well.

Okay enough Langers bashing from me. I hope he has a blinder for Silk and is able to turn his form around for the rest of the season.

Go Hawks

Clarko this didn't work against the Swans what makes you think it's about to work vs the Crows?

Anyway I look forward to Langford fumbling the ball, missing his targets by foot and laying the one tackle this Saturday night.
Or would you prefer TOB almost marking and with his 5 possessions. Our depth is a huge concern atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm... those INs and OUTs...

giphy.gif

Interesting , I’m backing Clarko in with this change .
Was in great form with his costume on Monday so clearly in good coaching form and on a roll.

Plus his ‘horse’ costume was better then Pykes power ranger effort ........surely that counts for something in this game ??

We can still all watch the soccer the most entertaining way......

In a 10 sec. highlights clip on the news.

Just a joke soccer fans. Settle...down, save that emotion up for when your team may or may not doesn't score.

FIFY

Go socceroos.

Or would you prefer TOB almost marking and with his 5 possessions. Our depth is a huge concern atm
I'd prefer they tried someone entirely different that we haven't used yet this year tbh.

Let's see if O'Rourke or Lovell could play better in the firsts? You're right though, our depth is cactus!

O'Rourke and Lovell aren't ticking the KPI in the VFL apparently so they were never going to play, even though any one of them would've been ideal. When Sloane returns from injury he effectively replaces Langford in the best 22. ;)

So we're going to experiment with Cegs as a permanent tall forward, yeah?
I don't see how much worse than O'Almost he can be. At least he's a bigger body so opposition defenders may have to pay him more respect, and coming back from the knee his form is likely to improve whereas O'Brien has flatlined. The only things in Timmy's favor is he may get to more contests and is a straighter kick for goal. Cegs has the advantage of offering better tap work against Jacobs.

I don't see how much worse than O'Almost he can be. At least he's a bigger body so opposition defenders may have to pay him more respect, and coming back from the knee his form is likely to improve whereas O'Brien has flatlined. The only things in Timmy's favor is he may get to more contests and is a straighter kick for goal. Cegs has the advantage of offering better tap work against Jacobs.

Ceglar will come good. He just needs a solid month in the team and he'll find some good form again. O'Brien has had enough chances and failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back