Review Rd 13 - Ports v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

PORT ADELAIDE 5.5 8.6 14.9 20.12 (132)
WESTERN BULLDOGS 0.1 4.5 8.7 11.9 (75)

GOALS
Port Adelaide:
Dixon 3, R.Gray 3, Rockcliff 3, Polec 2, Westhoff 2, Wines, Thomas, Motlop, Boak, Ryder, S.Gray, Houston
Western Bulldogs: Richards 3, Wallis 2, Bontempelli 2, Schache, Gowers, McLean, Lipinski

BEST
Port Adelaide:
R.Gray, Wines, Rockliff, Powell-Pepper, Wingard, Westhoff, Dixon
Western Bulldogs: Bontempelli, Williams, Dahlhaus, Crozier
http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2018/13/port-v-wb

Right now if it was between Clurey and Hombsch ....

I am sticking with Hombsch.

I like Tom, but he is so unconvincing when left to his own devices.

Ball in hand Clurey is usually pretty decent but he often gets found out one on one.

Good win but we’ll need to play a lot better next week if we want to beat the Dees. The Dogs are no where near as good and practically had no bench at the end there.

Bank the 4 pts and move on. Really we should have put the foot down, Other than Bont their 2 most important players were off before half time. Need to see a 4qtr effort before getting too excited. Hopefully we're building....will learn a lot more about this group next Friday night.

1 thing tho, we are extremely privileged to watch Robbie Gray every week. I honestly thought he would struggle to make an impact in the first half of the season, it wasn't a few niggles he was trying to overcome over preseason...it was F*cking cancer. Absolute legend of PAFC.

Solid win. Defence needs to be better next week.

Robbie, Wines, Wingard, Rocky, Polec and Motlop were in my bests.

Boak has to sharpen up. He was awful tonight, and will only survive because he's captain. We need to think about the future beyond Boak.
What about the Hoff?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacko the last Bulldog to leave the ground, I don’t think there was a single Port player who didn’t get around him after the game. The Dogs might be paying his salary now but he’ll always be a Port man.

He spent 100% of time on ground. They're ******* him hard.

Westhoff is good up forward because he moves around. It’s the same reason Sam Gray is quite prolific. Dixon and the others stand around like statues.
Dixon especially. He leads well upfield, but doesn’t move when he’s in the fifty.

Well that was uninspiring. Glad of the win and there were some individual good performances and plays, but only Ports can make make it so those didn’t turn up won’t regret missing a ten goal win :drunk:

Highlights were the ovation for Todd at the 13 minute mark (a pity the boys couldn’t get him a goal) and S Gray joining the game with a few minutes left for a top mark.

Put the win in the bank, spin us a bullshit line that Boak has hamstring awareness, call up Watts and move onto Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back