Game Day Rd 13 - Richmond v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Ballaz keeping us in the game. Our defence is looking uncharacteristically wonky without Macca and Johnson. Really need Dawson, Ibbo and Silv to pick up there game. Our midfield is looking as effective as last week at the moment, I know Mayne's meant to be playing a role but which role is he playing?

Hass-Glaff full though.

Pretty average half of footy.
Players that need to lift include Mayne, Sandi, Ibbo, Pav, DPearce, Suban, Sheridan and obviously Dawson. A lot are down thus far.

Mayne is really looking like a passenger at the moment doesn't he? Some of those midfielders really go hot and cold don't they...

Yeah, but fuq me dead...the whinging of some on here...they'd get a smack if they were sitting beside me.

Amzing that the main culprit lives in Melbourne but cant make the game.
I've said Dawson has been poor like everyone else and I'm the main culprit? Makes sense. I'm not at the game because I was helping my mate move houses, we finished at 1:30pm, sorry that I help my friends, maybe I should put my own selfish needs first instead of being loyal to my friends.

They've had nearly 60 more disposals and still have 8 more tackles and more 1%er's. that shows they are working a lot harder and probably deserve to be in front.

Or it shows what they are (not very efficient) and the way it is being played (in congestion). Only one stat counts.

I keep thinking that our game style just isn't suited to the MCG. Makes it too easy for the opposition to spread us out with work rate and clever ball movement.
We are a better organised side with a more even spread of talent but they are making us look ordinary at times.
Hill has been a shining light and Mundy and Barlow are playing well.
Dawson just seems to be lost out there with the increased responsibility, not having 2 AA defenders is going to make a difference but we look especially vulnerable in the back half.
I do expect us to win but this is no gimmee from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've said Dawson has been poor like everyone else and I'm the main culprit? Makes sense. I'm not at the game because I was helping my mate move houses, we finished at 1:30pm, sorry that I help my friends, maybe I should put my own selfish needs first instead of being loyal to my friends.

What a good little soldier.

Let's all conveniently forget that the whole backline structure is out of whack and Reiwoldt can actually play a bit.

Far better to be a whining bitch.

Why would you have an interview with Darren Glass in the half time break at a Freo game? Surely WC fans would have preferred to see it :confused:

(This is on Foxtel)

What a good little soldier.

Let's all conveniently forget that the whole backline structure is out of whack and Reiwoldt can actually play a bit.

Far better to be a whining bitch.
You were wrong so you try and be a smart ass, congratulations, I see you have no loyalty towards your friends. I know you don't enjoy many things in life, but try and watch the second half without feeling the need to start fights with people on here. Enjoy the second half :thumbsu:

Any man and his dog would know that Richmond would take it up to us for at least the first half, and they have.

And expecting Dawson to be at the same level without McP and Johnson is bloody ridiculous.

he doesn't have them to roll off to a forward and the structure is way different.

You were wrong so you try and be a smart ass, congratulations, I see you have no loyalty towards your friends. I know you don't enjoy many things in life, but try and watch the second half without feeling the need to start fights with people on here. Enjoy the second half :thumbsu:

That's the point, I am. All you do is moan and complain.

You could fit your footy knowledge on the back of a stamp.

My friends are just fine.

Very concerned about how average we've looked through the midfield these last few weeks. And how incredibly poor we've been at keeping the ball after we win a contest, seem to have so many players get back that they crowd each other out. Need to start using it after we get first hands on it a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back