Game Day Rd 13 vs Richmond @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It hit the posted you biased flog

piss off you to your board - you are so confident of that yet the replay centre with all the angles in the world couldn't provide a definitive answer...

Given that, do you not think coming in angry and so definitive on another teams board indicates that you are the biased flog?

Richmond fans are usually pretty good.

.....and then what? Where to from there? Context is important. A young side scraping finals experience, no matter how pyrrhic as you outline, is different to a club starved of success hoping for better than a Connolly-esque fumble.

Aim higher.
Well if a semi final is the best we can get out of this side then fine for now. I don't mind the occasional finals win or 2. Better than going 20 years with no finals win.

Again... This squad at worst should make finals for 2-3 years in a row.

Gee you fellas missed Darcy. I really hope he doesn't go to Geelong. I hate Geelong so much.

Young impressive again (your's not our's).
Amiss too.
Why was Walters the sub, is he out of shape or something? Wet night you reckon you want him out there IMO.

Nah, ump cost us there. We don't deserve the win but having that ump decide the game is just pure trash.

You're joking surely, got an armchair ride pretty much all night bar the last quarter.

Gee you fellas missed Darcy. I really hope he doesn't go to Geelong. I hate Geelong so much.

Young impressive again (your's not our's).
Amiss too.
Why was Walters the sub, is he out of shape or something? Wet night you reckon you want him out there IMO.

You're joking surely, got an armchair ride pretty much all night bar the last quarter.
Coming back from an injury. Was not a fan of the decision though.

Well if a semi final is the best we can get out of this side then fine for now. I don't mind the occasional finals win or 2. Better than going 20 years with no finals win.

Again... This squad at worst should make finals for 2-3 years in a row.

That is a far more negative and pessimistic a summation of our football club than I or indeed 100 West Coast supporters could ever postulate

That is a far more negative and pessimistic a summation of our football club than I or indeed 100 West Coast supporters could ever postulate
Nah... I can live with it.

Again... My expectations are not high. Yes I want Freo to eventually win a flag. But Elim finals are the short term focus for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back