Game Day Rd 13 vs Richmond @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our forward and back lines back to being dysfunctional in large patches is all.on the midfield. Fumble bumble , Jackson had a mare but he wasn't alone.

Who the f*** cares about finals without a genuine premiership chance? Might as well not exist
I do... Again only made finals 8 times from 1995-2022. Only made back to back finals once.

7 finals wins in 28 years isn't too bad to look back on.

But yeah.... I rather get 8th spot and get belted to the 5th placed side by 40-50 points rather than 9th to 12 placed finishings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do... Again only made finals 8 times from 1995-2022. Only made back to back finals once.

But yeah.... I rather get 8th spot and get belted to the 5th placed side by 40-50 points rather than 9th to 12 placed finishings

Agree - finals experience is valuable and I am not sure with our age we should be seriously thinking we are a premiership threat.

Who is the softly spoken commentator who was consistently call for frees against and questioning ones paid for us? It is tiring normally but tonight was worse than normal.

Nathan Jones, ex Melb player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Who is the softly spoken commentator who was consistently call for frees against and questioning ones paid for us? It is tiring normally but tonight was worse than normal.

Nathan Jones, ex Melb player.

I want to get on board with us and the young crew needing experience and gaining hard knocks...but today is just a bitter pill to swallow from a side who will inevitably bumble against St. Kilda next week and flail out of finals (like us).

Just...no. Something just doesn't "feel" right...

Wish everyone would chill!! How s**t were port last year with an older and experienced side? Look at them now? And we are better than them than last year! We are going places ! Still think we finish 8th! We aren’t winning it this year so chill everyone? Do you really think we would beat port or Collingwood in a GF?? Nope!!! Look how young and inexperienced we are? We are going places as I said can’t win them all!!! YET!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If the Hughes kick was a goal that had Kepler on Judd vibes about it. Such an unlikely player to pull that off.

Pity it grazed the post. Great bit of play. Goal umpires just need to make decisions. Too many pointless reviews.

Agree - finals experience is valuable and I am not sure with our age we should be seriously thinking we are a premiership threat.
I don't care to be honest.

That 2022 Elim final win vs the dogs was memorable....

Just look at the Freo vs dogs Elim final thread late last season. Amazing and positive posts on there.

As I said, I don't think Longmuir isn't gonna get us the flag. But I do expect more finals .

.....and then what? Where to from there? Context is important. A young side scraping finals experience, no matter how pyrrhic as you outline, is different to a club starved of success hoping for better than a Connolly-esque fumble.

Aim higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back