News & Rules Rd 14, 15, 16 Byes. Extra trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
** THE FINAL STRETCH - ROUNDS 13-18 GAME UPDATE **

With the (hopefully) final release of AFL fixtures for the remainder of the season, here’s how your Dream Team season is set to play out:

DREAM TEAM

- Bye-affected rounds 14, 15 and 16 will revert to Best 18 scoring, with a maximum of 3 trades available for each round.
- Therefore, an additional 3 trades will be added to the season total (now up to 31 for the season). These trades will be made available ahead of round 13.
- Rounds 13, 17 and 18 operate as usual (22 scoring players as selected, max 2 trades per round).
- Your league H2H season will conclude at round 13 as currently set. H2H league finals will commence in round 14 and conclude in round 18 - with round 15 being a ‘bye’ week in your leagues. So, you will play a regular 4-week finals campaign over rounds 14, 16, 17 and 18). Round 15 will otherwise count for total points.
- Similarly, Dream Team Eliminator will skip round 15 and now conclude in round 18 (as opposed to previously planned round 17).
DREAM TEAM DRAFT
- With Draft already re-configured to take place over 17 rounds at the start of the season, all leagues will still run for 17 rounds.
- To minimise impact of the 6-team bye round, Draft will void Round 15 completely for ALL leagues - with the season to complete in round 18.
- Therefore, each league’s originally scheduled game play over rounds 15-17 will now simply take place over rounds 16-18. For example, if your league was set to play finals over rounds 14-17, they will now take place over rounds 14, 16, 17 and 18, skipping round 15.
Thank you once again for sticking with DT and taking on the challenge of season 2020 with us. We appreciate that there are other options and we hope that we’ve brought you our best game in a difficult and unprecedented season. We will never take the ‘easy’ out. Skill and luck may sometimes go hand in hand - but your H2H league final will not be decided by trading in a known, pre-determined average score.
Best of luck for the remainder of your season!

Attachments

• dt.JPG
    dt.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 19

5 trades left with 1 rookie still on-field in the Mids - Simpson, who was scoring better than a rookie, until his hammy went twang and now have a dead Sicily to deal with. My options for M8 are now Bytel/Schoenberg/Close. Don't have enough cash in the bank to turn Sicily and Simpson into 2 premo's, so will need to do a final downgrade to complete my team which would leave me with only 2 trades to spare. Think I may have done my dash as a contender lol

5 trades left with 1 rookie still on-field in the Mids - Simpson, who was scoring better than a rookie, until his hammy went twang and now have a dead Sicily to deal with. My options for M8 are now Bytel/Schoenberg/Close. Don't have enough cash in the bank to turn Sicily and Simpson into 2 premo's, so will need to do a final downgrade to complete my team which would leave me with only 2 trades to spare. Think I may have done my dash as a contender lol

I think 2 trades to spare won't be uncommon amongst top teams. Ideally you'd probably have 3-4 but i wouldn't say you are out of contention with 2. I'm not in contention but i think ill have 4 spare after my last upgrade (although im keeping Day as my D6) so im hoping that i can come home strongly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back